Shrines Resurrecting Murderers?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Shrines Resurrecting Murderers?

Post by Ronk »

As much as I would grudgingly bring this up, given how nice it is to resurrect at the nearby compassion shrine. Should shrines, other than chaos, be resurrecting murderers?

I was never much of a murderer in T2A (bloodrock was chaos back then) but I had always thought that was the whole idea behind the chaos shrine.

To add...one of the orcs believes this blue only change didn't come until UO:R. Either way, regardless of how it affects my ressing....it should be accurate. Just not sure which way is accurate.
Last edited by Ronk on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Berock Shagando

Re: Shrines Resurrecting Murderers?

Post by Berock Shagando »

Ronk wrote:As much as I would grudgingly bring this up, given how nice it is to resurrect at the nearby compassion shrine. Should shrines, other than chaos, be resurrecting murderers?

I was never much of a murderer in T2A (bloodrock was chaos back then) but I had always thought that was the whole idea behind the chaos shrine.
SAME