Cloth hue not carried over to final product after tailoring

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Cloth hue not carried over to final product after tailoring

Post by Hicha »

REPORTED ISSUE: Cloth hue not carried over to final product after tailoring

ISSUE DETAILS: Crafting various hue colored clothing within a specific range produce only one type of final hue product.
Example: Using cut cloth with hues 1106, 1107, 1108 and 1109 to craft four items will produce four items all with hue 1109 only. Cutting up all the items will return hue 1109 cloth only.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: n/a

STEPS TO RECREATE: Create any tailor item with hue 1106, 1107 or 1108 colored cloth and target product to discover 1109 hue. Cutting up same created item will result in 1109 cloth instead of the originally used item.
Note: may have been affected by having all material in same pack.

EXPECTED RESULTS: Crafted clothing hue should reflect the color hue that was used to create the item.

DATE REPORTED: 20110806

DATE STATUS CHANGED: n/a
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Cloth hue not carried over to final product after tailor

Post by fox_phyre »

Did you have all these types of cloth in your pack when you tried to make the other colored cloth into clothing? I have noticed that if you have multiple piles of cloth (even the same color) it will not always use cloth from the pile you targeted.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

fortin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fortin »

I tried to recreate but I couldnt. Also, what fox_phyre described is what happened to me during this test.

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

Hicha wrote:ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: n/a
Can you please provide some environment details and make a list of what cloth items were in your pack at the time? Such as, Color, Stack Type, Count, ETC?

This will vastly help us to recreate the issue or help you find out why it's occurring.

Thanks,

RT
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker
Fletch - GM Bowyer, Miner
Samuel Vane - GM Fisherman
Arsenic Annie - GM Poisoner
Grimm McCutty - PVP Hybrid

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I believe fox is correct; having various assorted cloth in my pack when tailoring caused the darkest hue material to be chosen, regardless of which cloth I selected to craft from.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter