Orcish Corpses in Minoc

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
randale

Orcish Corpses in Minoc

Post by randale »

They've been there for over a week now, aren't they supposed to decay away?

Pirul

Re: Orcish Corpses in Minoc

Post by Pirul »

These come from a previous URK invasion of Minoc, and serve as a reminder to everybody that unless us humans band together to fight this plague, it will happen again, as Skara and Cove have found out the hard way.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

randale

Post by randale »

Pirul wrote:These come from a previous URK invasion of Minoc, and serve as a reminder to everybody that unless us humans band together to fight this plague, it will happen again, as Skara and Cove have found out the hard way.
Hmm, so how do town invasions work? It's news to me, didn't know there was such a thing.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

The static corpses in minoc have been there for several months now.. Not really sure why they haven't been removed already, probably that the staff hasn't been to minoc since the invasion.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Currently the URK have invaded Cove and Skara. There are still NPC URK there, which are VERY strong and super fast, so you better watch out if you plan on going there.

These particular invasions are part of a long storyline which is unfolding, and we reallly don't know much other than they have taken these cities, and are gathering a bunch of heads in a chest in their fort to raise some kind of aincient god, or something. The inforation we have about it right now is really lacking because no one has stepped up to organize a strong enough human force to stop these foul smelling creatures.

As to exactly how it works...well, you might want to go over this thread to find out more.

randale

Post by randale »

Pirul wrote:Currently the URK have invaded Cove and Skara. There are still NPC URK there, which are VERY strong and super fast, so you better watch out if you plan on going there.

These particular invasions are part of a long storyline which is unfolding, and we reallly don't know much other than they have taken these cities, and are gathering a bunch of heads in a chest in their fort to raise some kind of aincient god, or something. The inforation we have about it right now is really lacking because no one has stepped up to organize a strong enough human force to stop these foul smelling creatures.

As to exactly how it works...well, you might want to go over this thread to find out more.
It doesn't really tell me much, see my post in that thread.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Kill the orcs!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

randale wrote:
Pirul wrote:Currently the URK have invaded Cove and Skara. There are still NPC URK there, which are VERY strong and super fast, so you better watch out if you plan on going there.

It doesn't really tell me much, see my post in that thread.
That is precisely the issue, not much information is going around, and I suspect it'd be easier to find it IN GAME, than trying to find it in the forum.

randale

Post by randale »

I am for the idea of city conquering, I think it's an interesting twist (as well as city liberating/reconquering) but I think it would be more interesting if you could actually do something with the conquered city, like say have taxes/shakedowns imposed on the merchants that go to the conquerers, or something.