Invisible alligators

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
rs1n

Invisible alligators

Post by rs1n »

I was able to provoke the two "invisible" alligators onto the serpent but clearly they aren't able to attack each other. Could this be also related to the bug I've been noticed where when gating into a house while dead, one gets stuck "underneath" the house/tower/etc and cannot move?
Attachments
alligators.jpg

iamreallysquall

Re: Invisible alligators

Post by iamreallysquall »

when you go "underneath" your house just hit Alt + p to openpaper doll which resyncs your client or have hot key in razor to resync client
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I commonly get issues where all types of mobs/players go invisible. The only way I can fix this and make the player/mob become visible again is to open my paperdoll (resync) WHILE moving. I can be in the middle of a duel/fight with someone and suddenly they disappear - still attacking me like normal, just not visible on my screen.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

These aligators were not invisible, but they were not on the grass there either. You may with to investigate the area further, so seek the advice of another player for a more complete spoiler.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."