new pvp guild: Warriors of Death

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Tforc YM

new pvp guild: Warriors of Death

Post by Tforc YM »

i hav been in lots of very succsesful guilds like B&B on divinity and C^M on metropolis so i know alot about how to run a very good and powerful guild and i am also a very good pvper so we will likely win alot. so if you want to be part of the best guild on the shard you should join up with me.

if u think that u r one of the best pvpers on the shard then i would like you to submit an application so that i can use you as a recruit. if you are good enough to join my eliete fighting force then i will make you a full fledged member. if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

please fill in your name, your prior pvp experience, your dueling record and why you think you are eliete enough to be in the best uo guild on the second age server.

Mazer

Re: new pvp guild: Warriors of Death

Post by Mazer »

wear do i sign up?

Tforc YM

Post by Tforc YM »

pleas leave ur app here, i have herd of u before that u are a good pvper so i will probably take u for a recruit if u want to write in an app

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

lol I'm a nerd. *straightens pocket protector* or is it a pen protector? how's that work?
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Isn't this the same guy who said he wasn't gonna play here but he wanted derrick to make him an admin? O.o
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

bluntman

Post by bluntman »

Tforc YM wrote:C^M on metropolis
lmao i probably pked you alot, C^M was a PvM guild my dude, and whoever was in for the pvp sucked balls

Coffee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Coffee »

i am over 24 but i wnat 2 join pls let me thx

Tforc YM

Post by Tforc YM »

bluntman wrote:
Tforc YM wrote:C^M on metropolis
lmao i probably pked you alot, C^M was a PvM guild my dude, and whoever was in for the pvp sucked balls
this is not true, you are not a uo veteran. c^m wass a very good guild and we had strong pvp ties so much so that we were one of the best pvp guilds on the server. it is likely that you just died alot to us and r trying 2 save face on here by pretending that you are a veteran.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Coffee wrote:i am over 24 but i wnat 2 join pls let me thx
Dittow. I'm intersted in joining and am very e1it3, but Iam also over 24.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

im 80.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”