It's starting to drip

Moderator: Support Moderators

Koden

It's starting to drip

Post by Koden »

ok I have a head of a PKer, Vito attacked on foot, and me with a horse & a big stick in my hand, what WAS he thinking.

Now his head is dripping in my bank box & I forget where or to whom you turn it in. A guard? the bounty board it's self? and how?
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Koden

Re: It's starting to drip

Post by Koden »

ok I got it, you drop it on a guard. But not just any guard. I went to the 3 guards near the kill spot and each sent me on untill I went to the nearest large town & that guard payed up.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

It has to be a town guard, standard hally wielding platemail wearing town guard.

Order guards will not accept heads.

Did you get a good turn in?

Koden

Post by Koden »

no 400 gp, but what the heck still a fair one on one kill. mostly I'm alone & get mobbed by 3-6 PKers so I'm all athrill LOL

Return to “New Player Help”