New Player intro..

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kelkin

New Player intro..

Post by Kelkin »

Heyas!

Just thought I drop a line to say Hi and Im brand new to the Realm.. I played oSI back in the day and stopped
right after the Blackthornes Expansion but came back for a little while during the Ages of Shadows expansion but
that was short lived.. I was in the hunt the other day for a new game to play and came across this server and it
reminded me alot of how OSI use to be so I thought I would give it a try..

Reading through the forums I see the place is really active which is great.. Seen a few guilds but I am curious how
many active guilds are there and are there many RP guilds?

Any advice for a noobie would be great.. im not looking for handouts cause that just takes away from the fun :)

Anyways if you see a noob wandering the lands lost.. its probably me :)

Thanks!

Nergnog

Re: New Player intro..

Post by Nergnog »

Hmmmm. Do you have a character named cicaida by any chance?

Kelkin

Post by Kelkin »

No but Cicaida gave me a horse :)

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

Hehehe. I found him dead in cyclopses on my urk. Finally got tired of his OooOOOO ing and ressed him. Cam back ten minutes later..... OooOOOOOoooO.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by OneEyedJack »

Welcome to UOSA! If you're interested in RPing as an undead click my signature and it'll shoot you to our forums. We accept new and old players alike. Other good guilds that help new players are C^V, DG, WL, and K^A. (Not necessarily in that order, they're all equally great.) As for other RP guilds the URK do a fine job RPing as orcs and PoD if you're looking to be a pirate.

As for advise... I only have a few pieces. Don't be too quick to trust people, ALWAYS have an escape macro for Cast Recall > Target Rune, eating to regen stamina can get you out of sticky situations, that blue who just brushed by you and recalled probably has a red that is on his way to get you, Tracking, Hiding, and Wrestling are wonderful skills that may help you survive. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me here or IRC Ear-Gharik.

Return to “New Player Help”