Smoke in the skies - a Red Dawn approaches!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

Smoke in the skies - a Red Dawn approaches!

Post by Jupiter »

Men and women of Sosaria, I bring grave tidings! I have warned that darker days are yet to come and I warn again: Do not let your hearts revel long in the victorious defense of Vesper! The grotesque limits of the town 'Ravenfel' continue to grow with plague-like acceleration!

Drawn by black skies of smoke in the distance, I ventured forth today from my tower and traveled to the outpost of the rangers who guard the Fens of the Dead. To my shock, I found the settlement of these brave custodians razed and slain to a man. In its place, the unholy city of Ravenfel seems to have doubled overnight! Amidst the wreckage of its violent expansion, I cloaked myself in all the illusions I could summon and ventured into the heart of that accursed town. To my dismay, the front of every building was marked by the same, identical notice. It is with a heavy heart that I bring you a copy of one of these bulletins, complete with the set of sketches that I found accompanying every announcement.

Your servant,
Jupiter of the Grey Order

FULL COPY OF BULLETINS viewtopic.php?f=120&t=33523

---------------------------------------------------------------
SKETCHES OF NEW BUILDINGS DISCOVERED
---------------------------------------------------------------
The new manor of the Ancient Horror! Already the earth dies and boils at the doorstep of the antediluvian lich.

A fortified vault has been established in the heart of Ravenfel.

Soon the Chapel of Resurrection.

The naval headquarters for Ravenfel's Haunted Armada.

The Ravenfel rune library in construction.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Smoke in the skies - a Red Dawn approaches!

Post by OneEyedJack »

*Gives an evil grin with several missing teeth*

Give up Flessshling... Your order is extinct. The mortalsss are too busy fighting amongssst themselvesss to pay attention to the real danger approaching their doorssstep. The end is nigh. We come for your soulsss.... Join usss...!!!

Abbot

Post by Abbot »

the commies are coming?
<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith
<Sheer_Luck> Yeah but all the hally handles smell funny.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Abbot wrote:the commies are coming?
I believe by "commies" you are referring to the distant future event in human history wherein men of all nations were engaged in war to fight against a common enemy. This looming threat of undead supernatural powers is what will eventually inspire them. If we do not end it here then men may never even come to know the word "commie"

Jupiter the Grey

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

OneEyedJack wrote:*Gives an evil grin with several missing teeth*

Give up Flessshling... Your order is extinct. The mortalsss are too busy fighting amongssst themselvesss to pay attention to the real danger approaching their doorssstep. The end is nigh. We come for your soulsss.... Join usss...!!!
The Grey Order exists in all corners of history and shall continue long after your undeath has ceased to plague the lands! You are only a fool on a quest of vanity if you believe that you can find power and immortality in undeath! History shall not remember your name any more than it remembers the name of a fork used by some long forgotten king. Yet the powers that I serve are the only truly eternal forces.

By twisting the laws of the earth you tie your profane souls to it and pathetically claim "immortality" while in fact you are nothing more than a parasite that refuses to leave a host that has long since rejected you. I see right through you, and I know the very act by which you undead tether yourselves to this land only proves the fact that you fear death far more than any of us! You fear what is beyond for you know the beyond will not have you. Yet you will face it eventually and Jupiter the Grey is coming to introduce you shortly!