A friendly public service announcement.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Vhyx

A friendly public service announcement.

Post by Vhyx »

I'm a caring individual that always has the welfare of other UO players in mind. Whenever I see a situation where a fellow player might come under attack by one of the many villains this shard has to offer, I make sure to let them know that they might be in danger.

Today's reminder shouldn't come as a surprise to any of the prepared UOSA players, so if it doesn't apply to you-- please disregard and find another post to read.

*Do not macro on the roof of a tower unless it has been secured, and even more so- do not macro on the wings of towers. It simply isn't safe*

This poor individual learned the lesson the hard way. Not only did they have a nasty accident, several innocent creatures were harmed, including three (3) Ostards and two (2) Polar Bears.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A friendly public service announcement.

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Spread the good word!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I'm trying. Have to make sure nothing bad happens to the innocents.

If you'll note in the lower left corner of the picture, even the "gods" believed I was doing the proper thing.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

i got this guy yesterday his roof + 2x frenzied + sheep
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

Poor guy, I looted over 100k in regs from him and some tmaps. Only reason I didn't get the rest of his unsafe belongings was that I accidentally let the gate go away. Such sadness that he does not yet know the error of his ways.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”