Ghosts & Houses

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Ghosts & Houses

Post by nightshark »

hint: there was a 3rd party program in t2a that nearly everyone used that could easily macro clicking a house sign all night. UOA/razor/uoe not necessary

we seem to forget the most basic of tools used back then had powers that razor doesnt have
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

nightshark wrote:hint: there was a 3rd party program in t2a that nearly everyone used that could easily macro clicking a house sign all night. UOA/razor/uoe not necessary

we seem to forget the most basic of tools used back then had powers that razor doesnt have
You could do it in basic with a single line of code.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Hicha wrote:
nightshark wrote:hint: there was a 3rd party program in t2a that nearly everyone used that could easily macro clicking a house sign all night. UOA/razor/uoe not necessary

Does a SENDKEYS program REALLY count as a 'program'?? lol

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

I'm not admitting anything... :P ...but I do have a program on my computer that I haven't used in forever. It's old school, one of the very simplest of mouse and key recorders. And it could definitely be used for the purpose of single-clicking a point on the computer screen.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Robbbb wrote:
Hicha wrote:

Does a SENDKEYS program REALLY count as a 'program'?? lol
Lol, oh man Robbbb... that comment made my day.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter