A few questions from a new guy!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Dallaswolf

A few questions from a new guy!

Post by Dallaswolf »

First anyone know the best place to buy a full spell book and maybe a few recall runes?

Also How can I tell when buying my spell book that it is full?

Last how come no one talks in game? I see alot of people walking by and I say Hi and they just move along.. Is this not a friendly place?

Sandro

Re: A few questions from a new guy!

Post by Sandro »

Use item id skill on spellbooks to verify that it has 64 spells in it, there are many scam vendors who try to rip new players off with empty spellbooks.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Dallaswolf

Post by Dallaswolf »

What does it say if you use The skill on the book if its full?

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

What does it say if you use The skill on the book if its full?
I believe it says "64 spells"

As for your second question regarding people being friendly here--it really just depends. Some people will stop and have a conversation with you or help you out (if that's what you are looking for). Others will ignore you. Others will give you grief. It's kind of like real life--don't expect to become fast friends with everybody you meet right away. A lot of the veteran players are about their "business", and so won't be as apt to stop and talk. However, there certainly are friendly people out there who will be happy to visit with you and give you a hand.

I would suggest finding a guild. There are many guilds out there that would be happy to have you join and to give you a hand in getting established. UO has quite a learning curve (you know if you've played before), but that is because it gives you so much freedom, which is why it is such an amazing game imo. Keep at it, and you will have a lot of fun. Just watch your back :) Sometimes those you trust will take advantage of you (just like in real life, but perhaps more frequently in UO). So be careful out there :)... don't worry too much about dying and losing your stuff--it can all be replaced pretty readily. Learn what you can from your mistakes (or from the grief you encounter from others) and you'll do fine :). Welcome to UOSA!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Hang around Vesper, look for guys with the C^V or DG tags, and try talking to them. Might be easier than trying it at WBB.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”