Weapon miss....

Moderator: Support Moderators

Enslaved

Weapon miss....

Post by Enslaved »

hi there,

Could someone explain me PLEASE why i always miss the last hit against an enemy wich will be killed by the next hit?!

doesnt matter if it is a player or monster (except undead when i hit them with a silver weapon, i always land the hit)...

is there something like a decreased hit chance if the enemy has only 10 health or something like that? it really sucks and pisses me off.

i've got 100 weapon skill.. just in case u'll ask ;)

cyas!
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

Zim

Re: Weapon miss....

Post by Zim »

You are unlucky.

Try fighting on a full stomach.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Fighting on a full stomach is as effective as putting a small frog statuette next to your computer for luck.

You have a 50-50 chance vs. a 100 skill opponent, and unless the code is massively screwed up, that's what you're getting, you just don't realize it because we tend to focus on the misses more than the hits.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Enslaved

Post by Enslaved »

Pirul wrote:Fighting on a full stomach is as effective as putting a small frog statuette next to your computer for luck.

You have a 50-50 chance vs. a 100 skill opponent, and unless the code is massively screwed up, that's what you're getting, you just don't realize it because we tend to focus on the misses more than the hits.
i know, i've read alot about that because the last time i played uo were in the early 2000s ;)

the thing is, i also miss when the enemy is at full or half hp, but i miss much more, and thats why i realize it, when the orc, humanoid, ettin, player or whatever i fight is almost dead and just one final hit needs to be done.

i remember that it was the same on osi these days, so no complains about uosa.

the 50-50 chance will, for sure, drop down to an 25-75 or lower chance to land a hit while the enemy is at 5, 10 or even at 0 HP :/

well, thx for the answers, im sure, im not the only one who realize that ;)

cya!
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

Return to “New Player Help”