Broken Monday

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Koden

Broken Monday

Post by Koden »

Just an Idea to mix things up. One monday a month shut off Recall & gate. Yes you could also call it Bloody Monday :wink:

Maybe drop some extra spawn around, though I think our local Reds would be glade to fill the need. I RP my Archer as a woodsman, so I "try" not to run to the bank when I'm killed (if I keep 3 or 4 axe on me I can almost always get one back, all I really need). So I spend a LOT of time on the roads & in the woods ALL BY MY SELF. Once a month it would be cool to see groups of people trecking across the land & the fights that would come from it :D
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Broken Monday

Post by mrbojangles »

I like the idea alot, but honestly I think it's a little too drastic and have too big of an impact on people who would like to opt-out of the event. Maybe specific areas could be recall free, like a bad-ass liche spawns in the woods somewhere, and the whole spawn zone he pops up in has recall and gate disabled till hes killed.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Koden

Re: Broken Monday

Post by Koden »

mrbojangles wrote:I like the idea alot, but honestly I think it's a little too drastic and have too big of an impact on people who would like to opt-out of the event. Maybe specific areas could be recall free, like a bad-ass liche spawns in the woods somewhere, and the whole spawn zone he pops up in has recall and gate disabled till hes killed.
Hummm , Your Idea sounds like a good start. My thinking was that drastic was needed to get folks out there. But I may not be giving people credit. As long as there was a draw (bigger spawn) your idea might work fine, PvPers might show in droves just to see how the fight would go without a way out.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.