Wandering healers cast offencive spells??

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ulfrigg

Wandering healers cast offencive spells??

Post by Ulfrigg »

Wandering healers now cast offencive spells, wasnt that a future for Renaissance?

Stranger

Re: Wandering healers cast offencive spells??

Post by Stranger »

Ulfrigg wrote:Wandering healers now cast offencive spells, wasnt that a future for Renaissance?
Yeah. There was a major problem with people killing them on OSI. Usually when a pk would kill you, just to be a jerk about it he would circle the area and find the nearest healers and then easily dispatch them so that you would have to run and search forever for a healer. I believe this is why healers were later made into badasses. I havent attacked one here so I dont know how they are, but they should be easily killed, and shouldnt cast things like flamestrike, such as they did later.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Pac

Post by Pac »

Ulfrigg wrote:Wandering healers now cast offencive spells, wasnt that a future for Renaissance?
That's absurd they shouldn't be casting any of that. I used to go around farming them on nothing but a brand new 50 swords 50 tactics mule.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Healers casting spells is NEA.