The Boondock Saints B^S is now recruiting quality people.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Itachi
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The Boondock Saints B^S is now recruiting quality people.

Post by Itachi »

Hail friends,
The Boondock Saints aka B^S is a new player friendly guild who is looking for quality and active players to join. Our guild just started and are growing rapidly. We are looking for all kinds of players from merchants to PVPers. Newbies and veterans are welcome. We only have a few requirements which are the following:

Must be an active player.... logging in to check your house once a week is not sufficient.

Must be kind and willing to help others. We are a guild and must act like one.. Friendly attitude required.

The goal of this guild is to have a highly active guild with strong friendships towards each other.

If you feel like you are a quality person who is looking to go for more than a solo run and meet awesome friends pm me or IRC Itachi.

Itachi
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The Boondock Saints B^S is now recruiting quality people

Post by Itachi »

bump

Warrior monk

Post by Warrior monk »

Must be kind & willing to help others?

Two of your members, Geranimo & the player named "me" made a pathetic attempt to kill me at cyclops valley the other night.

How can you be friendly & helpful & at the same time murder other players?

randale

Post by randale »

Guess I got booted for inactivity. I want to rejoin

Return to “Guild Recruitment”