Blood Pact is officially recruiting!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
J.G

Blood Pact is officially recruiting!

Post by J.G »

viewtopic.php?f=126&t=35371 <----

House spots are currently full, we're deciding where to expand too next. we might go north or move somewhere. . .greener.

Anyone interested in joining the guild is welcome to check out our website linked below and our other threads in our guild section. we have our own mumble server and website/private forums (thanks to gonz) and have an extraordinarily active guild.

special thanks to everyone that helped with tmaps today, especially gonz, tempest, alus, ven, owl, tyler.zone - i'm sure im missing someone, my bad :(

Hit me up here or in IRC as JG
Last edited by J.G on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J.G

Re: Blood Pact is officially recruiting!

Post by J.G »

Irc channel is up #BP ---- join us there for hunts or info, welcome to all the new members, hurry and join before sunday to get your sign up bonus!!! Referrals to the guild will be paid through the month 5k for the the member 3k for the initiate.

This week of hunts have been great, next week we're going to be focusing on idocs and people interested in joining will be invited to stand with us and share in the loot.

I couldn't be more pleased with the way the guild is shaping up, thanks to everyone.

viewtopic.php?f=126&t=35371

JG

J.G

Post by J.G »

Still recruiting, new members daily, still daily hunts, most timezones covered! Starting idocs very soon. active people get in tough with us!

Mandakin

Post by Mandakin »

i wanna join

i used to play years ago...still have my character (Mandakin) and about 50k gold to contribute plus old magic stuffs i havent ID yet

let me know, i get bored and frustrated on my own

gloriousgonzo

Post by gloriousgonzo »

If you want to join, please feel free to sign up on our brand new guildpage. Also we'd be happy if you dropped us a line on our forums.

http://thebloodpact.guildpower.com/

Cheers,

Gonzo

J.G

Post by J.G »

We've got our own mumble server and guild website thanks to gonz, was a rockin' day today with all of us in voice. Got a few more members today and yesterday and we're all thankful for more activity. Thanks for all who showed up for tmaps, can't wait to take our archers out for idocs tuesday.

jg

Return to “Guild Recruitment”