LF an Archer Guild.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
mr mahony

LF an Archer Guild.

Post by mr mahony »

We all know that one Archer is pretty much poopoo, but a squad of archers--nay, a guild of archers would be a serious force to reckon with.

Is there such a thing here?

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: LF an Archer Guild.

Post by Mirage »

mr mahony wrote:We all know that one Archer is pretty much poopoo, but a squad of archers--nay, a guild of archers would be a serious force to reckon with.

Is there such a thing here?
Yes it's called the Bloodrock Clan ;]

They utilize archery the best here IMO, but like you said a archer guild would be very effective.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

Then an orc I shall make

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

mr mahony wrote:Then an orc I shall make
Awesome.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

Yeah I would definetly agree archers together is f*king awesome. In most stragedy games I always made sure I had a lot of archers. Like in lords of the realm and lords of magic. Yeah Ive seen some orcs use archery a lot its pretty cool
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Stealth Archers are called an orcish war party, or more specific Zu'utah Klerg'rs ^_^.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”