Role Players & Role Play Guilds

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Allen Schezar

Role Players & Role Play Guilds

Post by Allen Schezar »

Hi all!

I've only been on the server for a couple of days, but I'm loving it so far. I'm here primarily for the my love of the T2A era, but RP is also something that really makes the game worth playing for me.

I've bumped into a couple of Orcs now and it's pretty evident that they're quite an active guild, so I wondered who else is out there (gathering from the current list of guilds I'd say not much).

I have a strong RP background, and where as I don't have the time to dedicate myself to establishing something, I'd be willing to help others work towards their ideas.

I've seen some discussion on the boards about RP in the past and there seemed to be others who aren't Orcs who are interested in trying something - is this still the case?
Last edited by Allen Schezar on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Schezar : Spiritwood University : CoY : ERPA : Tenebrae Citizen : RPRing Member

Virindi1

Re: Role Players & Role Play Guilds

Post by Virindi1 »

I'd be down if there's enough interest.

Played as a Savage on UO:Gamers Hybrid and we'd constantly trade/collect virgins with the Orc RP there amongst other things. Was pretty fun.

dwhite87

Post by dwhite87 »

Try the Defenders of Delucia--they're Delucia based and usually have at least 2 people online.

The GM is very active, and right now they are in the midst of building a town (decorated with roads and everything)

They do RP, and there is a semi-dress code (wear guild colors). But they're pretty lax also. I'm new too so I can't say if there are other RP guilds out there (besides the orcs) with comparable numbers, but they're good guys.

Danimal

Post by Danimal »

I've never done much role play, but I've always wanted to do some more. I've only been here a week or two myself, so I don't have the resources to start a guild, but I would really like to see something develop here.

Allen Schezar

Post by Allen Schezar »

dwhite87 wrote:Try the Defenders of Delucia--they're Delucia based and usually have at least 2 people online.
Thanks for that, I'll be sure to look them up!

I'm probably gonna spend a lot of time looking around to see who/what's available on this shard in terms of RP. For those of you who are interested in RPing but are unsure of what's available, feel free to message me (any of the methods on my profile are fine) and I'll pass on what I learn.

Additionally, maybe we could all just get together at some point for a bit of a one-off RP session...?
Allen Schezar : Spiritwood University : CoY : ERPA : Tenebrae Citizen : RPRing Member

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

The Khalkar Brigand is very active but hides in the shadows of the lands we have a fort hidden in Britinnia, and been around for almost a year.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”