Scourge of Nujel'm - tales of a drifter.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Esaule

Scourge of Nujel'm - tales of a drifter.

Post by Esaule »

Nujel'm... the city of golden sand lost in the distance of the ocean. Here, perhaps here I could escape the wretched clutches of my haunting master. The self proclaimed king... Haggard.

It had been weeks since I was pulled from the western shores. When the towns people first found me they thought me dead, and just as well. I had half hoped to die out at sea. Even the dreadful god of the sea pirates would have made a more suitable tyrant over my soul, or perhaps Calipso would have my soul....

Regardless the townsfolk thought me completely mad as I tried to run myself through on one of their weapons. My last act of bravery was foolishly obstructed.

Alas, in my attempts to flee I again have only served my master's will with appalling, godawful finality. An eerie silence quickly fell on the island town only days after my arrival. Many of the wiser townsfolk - primarily those who made permanent residence at the tavern - quickly realized that my attempt to run myself through was not an act of lunacy, but of sheer terror. It wasn't long before townsfolk began mysteriously vanishing in the night; not the drifters like myself, but long established members of this island town. Unfortunately, by virtue of their unyielding devotion to justice, the elders of the city would not allow me to be executed in mob-like fashion that I saw in the seething glares as I walked the streets... instead they tried to assure everyone that no evil could exist that would merit taking my life, nor that could defeat their will to live.

Perhaps after the events of today they shall know what true horror has been the daily theater before my eyes... If you read this, look to the cemetery, from thence comes this vile plague!

- a drifter
Attachments
Rise up!
Rise up!
RiseUP2.jpg
LadyMarianne.jpg
LadyMarianne2.jpg
Scourge1.jpg
Scourge1.jpg (58.56 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Scourge2.jpg
Scourge2.jpg (55.79 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Scourge3.jpg
Scourge3.jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Scourge5.jpg
Scourge5.jpg (27.51 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Scourge6.jpg
Scourge6.jpg (95.4 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Scourge7.jpg
Scourge7.jpg (84.68 KiB) Viewed 1684 times

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Scourge of Nujel'm - tales of a drifter.

Post by Kander »

Love it! *claps*

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Bravo!

Brymstone666

Post by Brymstone666 »

If death is so elusive, if it would please you I could introduce you. Come to Moonglow and we'll discuss the matter of your soul.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”