Tailoring.

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
SteelReserve

Tailoring.

Post by SteelReserve »

Hey all I was wondering if we could get a Tailoring guide going.

so far I have made it to 36 making Fancy Shirts but Im at a stand still now. I know at 40 or 50 i need to make robes but i need a little help getting there. any ideas?

SteelReserve

Re: Tailoring.

Post by SteelReserve »

fancy dress is what im making now *edit* gains were slow at first but now are taking off. train up to 28 from Brit vendors then make Fancy shirts, then Fancy Dresses I think this will get u to what u need to make robes 8)

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Bump and seconded. Trying to do tailoring and have no idea how to go about it without wasting resources.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

It's not hard to check the skill table. Once you have the minimal skills to make something harder start doing it and if you want make the choice balancing resources used.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Tailoring

For the record I checked my warehouse of GM tailoring and carpentry refuse and it had cloaks, robes, leather gorgets, studded gorgets and studded sleeves in it. Also I remember not really caring about cloth used having tens of thousands of it but buying leather and the enormous amount used was a real pain in the arse.

EDIT: Hmmm then again I may have used the Stratics chart. Can't remember now... :?
I stand by my "refuse" list as what I used though.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Return to “Guides”