Training/macroing assistance

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Training/macroing assistance

Post by Casey »

Hello all,

I noticed some guild members are using characters that are quite far from being finished. Also, since we will be acquiring new members, I would like to offer my assistance in finishing your characters as quickly as possible.

If you would like to gm a melee skill (ex. swords/tactics), I will set up everything you need, so you can gm your melee skills in a matter of hours, and away from the computer.

I can also provide a healer for those who are trying to raise their magery and resist, so regs and mana are not wasted on healing.

If you need a safe place to work on any other skills, just let me know.

Also, I have created some excellent razor macros for various skills, and would be willing to share with whoever needs them. Alex also has some great macros.

You can have 3 clients logged in at a time, so you should always be macroing at least two of them. Take advantage.

Thanks,

-Windspirit

Norris

Re: Training/macroing assistance

Post by Norris »

Thanks for helping out the newer players Wind

ariok

Post by ariok »

Also, Bread gave me a house in town. I have it set up for sparring fighters (about 10k aids are in there and daggers, wands, and skinning knives). Also, if you need to macro provoking or something, let me know and ill throw an animal in there.

Anyone who needs to be friended let me know and ill log on and add you. Im installing UO on my laptop now at home so ill be on shortly.
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Norris

Post by Norris »

This is great! Nice work!