Help?

Moderator: Support Moderators

ClawlessVictory

Re: Help?

Post by ClawlessVictory »

Okay, thanks. Just wondering what's the best way to repair my equipment? I'm afraid to ask random people as they might steal my stuff. Also, can my equipment break if I keep using it while damaged? How do I check if my stuff is damaged?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Only way to be sure is by using the arms lore skill. Your best bet is finding a reputable blacksmith and have him repair your items. You will know some eventually. If you ever need one, PM me on IRC.

Also, don't assume that because you whiffed two shots in a row vs. a pk that your equipment is shot, because (1) hit probability has nothing to do with equipment wear, and (2) weapons are much more resistant than most people think. I make it a point to arms lore everything before repairing, and I can honestly tell you that I end up repairing about one third of the items that are handed to me (including armor). The rest are almost new.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Magilla Gorilla

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

I'm going to try and give you the most info I can while I take a shit. First of all don't start a mage the gold you make won't be enough to buy regs. Start a warrior with 60 dex 10 str 10 int 50 healing and 50 of a weapon skill. Start him in britain and take him out the west bridge to the stables. Buy a crook and make a macro tu herd an animal inside a stall over and over u can legt it run overnight and u should have close to 100 str and dex when ur done. Next macro anatomy until its around 70. You can then go to the sheep farms in yew and pick cotton from the sheep and spin it into cloth at a tailor shop for free bandages. I would suggest next go to nujelm have hire two fighters and have them attack each other and make a macro to heal one then heal the next and through anat on one of them in ur macro. If at any time u need to make gold, run around towns to npcs saying hire, they sometimes ask to be lead too another town. Say I will take thee and they follow u. Raise fighting skills and healing up at least 65 healing and 80 wep skill. U can then easily kill ratman which don't give best loot but are good practice. If u have any questions about any of this send me message or post reply on here ill try and answer it.

ClawlessVictory

Post by ClawlessVictory »

Okay, could you guys give me something to do?

I'm to the point where my character is pretty tough, but I just wander around killing monsters and that's it. Keep in mind that I'm a mage/warrior.

On the verge of giving up here...

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Clawless...hop on IRC and join channel #C^V, we'll take you out for some fun!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay