Hi all!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Rigor

Hi all!

Post by Rigor »

Hey guys - I'm a new guy here who came over in the Reddit invasion. It's been a long time since I've played UO in any form, probably 10+ years. I used to play on the Lake Superior shard in the late '90s. I've been having a great time so far and it's been an incredibly nostalgic experience. Most of my time has been spent running and unsuccessfully avoiding gankers, but it certainly does make things more interesting. As a result it is taking much more time to save up for a homestead than I would have predicted. I'll get there eventually and am slowly but surely earning gold and skills. Seems like a nice community so far... Fair warning though - whether you're blue or red, I may run from you just to hedge my bets. Thanks for all the great work that has gone into this community!

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hi all!

Post by Jill Stihl »

Welcome to UOSA. It is a great place to spend some time :)

Rigor

Post by Rigor »

Thanks Jill, I've been spending too much time here already. I really am impressed with the look and the feel of the current set up here. It is very similar to what I remember. I'm surprised at just what I remember too... as far as the locations of everything anyways. I might try to search out my old house location as soon as I can remember where it is...

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA Rigor!!

If you have any questions or need help, jump in channel #C^V and/or #DG in IRC, we'll help you out!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Rigor

Post by Rigor »

Pirul wrote:Welcome to UOSA Rigor!!

If you have any questions or need help, jump in channel #C^V and/or #DG in IRC, we'll help you out!

Thanks Pirul, I appreciate it. I have ventured to the IRC already and love the amount of support you guys have given to this product!

Return to “New Player Help”