A waste of space.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Vhyx

A waste of space.

Post by Vhyx »

Well, that's what I am according to Amaru from the guild "Saints of Anarchy" [SOA]. I've heard rumors over they grape vine that they are a 3.14%er MC (Mount Club). Anyway, I found my good buddy Amaru hanging out near WBB, and he had an Ostard in tow. The following unedited (really, I'm too lazy to cut them down with paint) screenshots are the factual account of what happened after I gated his Ostard to a very unfriendly place. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the playerbase of UOSA is to use foul language as a response to darn near everything they don't like. Why can't people take things in stride? I wound up telling old Amaru that if he'd not instantly resorted to name calling I'd of replaced the mount.

The pictures start off just after I "Vas Rel Barded" his Ostard away.

Obviously, stealing a fake creature in a wizard game is indicative of me being a pile of sticks. :?:

Maybe I should play coy?

He tries to pull at my heart strings with a sob story about his poor friend.

Que triste!

How demanding!

I break the bad news to him.

I have to admit, even if he'd offered up a ransom at that point there was no getting that particular ostard back. It was sent to a place where average life expectancy of an ostard is about 30 seconds.

Here come the "threats". My name has been remembered!

Please, lay down on this couch and tell me what's bothering you. Dr. Alex is in the house.

No, I'm not going to steal your fecal mater. That would be disgusting. (Unless it was considered rare and I could get a castle deed for it...)

You know, I haven't been told I was suddenly going to be the target of a bunch of mean, nasty guilds since I played on Great Lakes. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

I tell him how I feel about such things. Truly, he should have known.

A fitting rebuttal.

I have no doubt his friend could actually use the mount. Up until it took a one way trip to a dark hole.

Here we have the punch line. Followed by a lesson on how to REALLY be bad. Apparently the only way a person can truly be evil is if they are 'red'. Buddy, I have that covered. Not long after this particular incident Alex went red for the 3rd or 4th time. Can't remember. All I know is that char is a gnats butt away from being perma red. *shrug*

Not much else was said after that. More name calling and whining. Finally told him it was time to end our time together.

Had another fun little adventure just after that. Didn't get much in the way of screen shots, but it involved helping to foil the player "ShadowJack" in his attempt to dragon gank people in town. I'd noticed him bring the dragon in, and I found it via tracking. It too, got a gate to some random location. His brilliant idea was to flag grey to tempt people to attack him. Then, he probably intended to lead them to where his dragon was waiting inside a building. Didn't work out so hot for him as he got ganged up on pretty quickly and took a dirt nap. Quite a bit of whining ensued. ShadowJack apparently doesn't understand what exactly it means to be grey in town...

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A waste of space.

Post by Arsen »

lol bro thats mean, i like it
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Good stuff :D
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Lolz stuff like this makes me want to play.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Random

Post by Random »

The all mighty Amaru and some other SoA guild members threatening to "hike" me out of town and kill me like the thief I am.

"cause everyone know you are a thief!"

Amaruthief!.JPG

Notice the great BeastMaster killing himself whacking his own hireling then blaming it on me the "thief". Ok I admit helping him a tad killing his foe but i thought he was in danger !

Sorry i don't have the reflex on taking screenshots but Amaru is a great source of fun to anyone that have some time to spare. I recommend him and Soa guild to everyone =)

Eldaran

Post by Eldaran »

LOL. only in UO :)

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Should crop the screenshots next time,

great stuff though lol

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I considered cropping the pictures...... for about 30 seconds. When I wrote that up it was late and I didn't have the motivation to crop a bunch of screen shots. :P

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”