Paralyze spell animation?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Derrick

Re: Paralyze spell animation?

Post by Derrick »

Aye, it's all custom for UOSA.
I'm presently looking at adding the summon effect. Forgive me if I didn't fully read, but what's the Ghouls Touch effect supposed to be?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I was just assuming it would be the same as regular paralyze:

m.FixedEffect(0x376A, 10, 16);

... perhaps somebody can speak to whether that's accurate?
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

My sincere appologies; it's been way too long since I played UO, or worked with the weapons. I mistook Ghouls Touch for mana drain.

This fix will be stuck in tommorrow or so. Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Derrick wrote:My sincere appologies; it's been way too long since I played UO, or worked with the weapons. I mistook Ghouls Touch for mana drain.

This fix will be stuck in tommorrow or so. Thanks!
Too long indeed :D... I think this is a sign that you need to jump onto the server as a super boss with +25 vanq ghouls touch weapons for an army-of-darkness-trying-to-take-over-the-world (or just Trinsic) mega event extravaganza... you know... just to remind you what Ghoul's touch is all about and all (it's purely academic--have to stay sharp in your field, you know). I think others would agree...?
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)