New Player, Halp me.

Moderator: Support Moderators

izoli

New Player, Halp me.

Post by izoli »

Hello good sirs, I have not played since I was very young. I was told by my brother to go to IRC Chat and talk to Derick, but I get this message "You need to install a flash policy daemon at flash.wildirc.net (port 843)."

I am somewhat confused as to how to create an account, if I may be enlightened. :wink:

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: New Player, Halp me.

Post by Light Shade »

izoli wrote:Hello good sirs, I have not played since I was very young. I was told by my brother to go to IRC Chat and talk to Derick, but I get this message "You need to install a flash policy daemon at flash.wildirc.net (port 843)."

I am somewhat confused as to how to create an account, if I may be enlightened. :wink:
You should just be able to download the client on the main page and just type in the username and password that you want. It will auto-create the account for you. You are allowed 3 accounts.

If you are having trouble with IRC, try a stand-alone IRC client as the Flash-Based clients have been having all sorts of trouble. If you setup mIRC, let me know and I can help with configuring that for you.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

izoli

Post by izoli »

That is what I thought, I run razor using default settings put in the server login.uosecondage.com and port 2593 then click okay. UO opens and I try putting in an account/pw and it says

"We were unable to authenticate your login. Usually this means that either a new client patch is now available, or that the account name or password you provided are incorrect. Please check your Caps Lock key and try reentering your account name and password. Please restart your client if you continue to receive this error. If this is a new account your account may not be active yet, please try again shortly. If you continue to experience problems please contact customer support."

edit: Ah my brother said that we can't have any more accounts made on this IP, is there a way around that so I can make my account? =)

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

izoli wrote:edit: Ah my brother said that we can't have any more accounts made on this IP, is there a way around that so I can make my account? =)
Only allowed 3 accounts. You would have to PM Derrick to see if he can do something for you or not.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Return to “New Player Help”