A little reminder of why i love this game

Share stories and special moments with the community.
ildbjoernen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

A little reminder of why i love this game

Post by ildbjoernen »

Hello all,

A little story from when i was playing yesterday - man, i love this game.

I recently started playing UO again after several years. I have been playing for approx. a month, and I am starting to get the feel of the game again and i am slowly becomming more confident in pvping and such.

Ok, here goes:

I was farming Balron room yesterday, when i ended up in a fight with another blue player. We both wanted to farm, so he attacked me to scare me away. As i was loaded with gold N stuff, i recalled when he had me low on health - restocked regs, and came back to fight.

Our 2nd encounter enden differently. We fightet a short time and i almost killed him. Only some lame obstruction in the graphic preventet me from killing him, and enabled him to recall.

Our 3rd encounter he was farming a balron when i attacked him. I missed 3 hally hits, and he looted the Balron and loaded recall, while saying something along the line of: "Haha i just looted a magic helbard" "Fool you will never kill me" "Haha". I thought he was joking about the magic helbard so i dident bother much.

Our 4th encounter at Balrons i immediatly attacked him. Hitting him with hally, explosion, hally, E-bolt. Almost had him. During the fight a Balron targeted me. I lured the Balron up to the stairs and went up to fight him - hoping he would go down stairs unaware of the Balron waiting for him. We fightet a bit more, and i got him to 1/4 of hp, when he went down stairs to the Balron - where he died. I lured the Balron away and looted him. I couldent believe my own eyes. He hadent dropped of the magic Helbard plus he was loaded with some other magic weps and good regs. Still makes me smile. I looted him, and soon after his other char showed, alas it was too late. The magic helbard was +15 power, and he also had a +20 vanq bow, so all in all a good deal. :lol:

I love UO

Border Patrol

Re: A little reminder of why i love this game

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizen!,

Great tale and it would be good to hear more of your adventures! You can hotkey a key to take screenshots on Razor. You can also check the box in Razor's options to automatically take screenshots for deaths of other players in your screen. In case you ever wanted to add pictures to go along with your future adventure tales that is how you set it up.

Great fight at the Balrons!

PhAt AbBotT
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: A little reminder of why i love this game

Post by PhAt AbBotT »

Good job and a classic case of how UO encourages ingenuity :-).
When buying from me, always look for the guild tag [UHH] above my name.

Click here to view my previous house sales!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”