4/1/12 Patrol (Some Are Just Not Lucky)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Border Patrol

4/1/12 Patrol (Some Are Just Not Lucky)

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizens!,

This patrol is a short one but a precursor to many I have yet to post. It starts off when I arrive at WBB. There is a lad selling mounts and the bank is not very busy. I see no thieves or any other criminals in plain view.
1AnimalTrader.jpg
1AnimalTrader.jpg (142.37 KiB) Viewed 1647 times

I start to widen my patrol when I come across Jizzum. He scurries away and hides in the corner of a nearby shop. I reveal him and when checking him he is "clean."
2JizzumHidingInCorner.jpg
2JizzumHidingInCorner.jpg (112.87 KiB) Viewed 1647 times

I decide to hire a deputy and when returning to WBB Shroeder runs up to me wearing black. He is most likely going to try to steal from me.
3ShroederRunningUpToMe.jpg
3ShroederRunningUpToMe.jpg (77.35 KiB) Viewed 1647 times

He tries to snoop me & makes my anti-theft device go off. He is promptly poisoned and does not get very far before falling into a lifeless corpse.
4ShroederSetsOffAntiTheft.jpg
4ShroederSetsOffAntiTheft.jpg (99.88 KiB) Viewed 1647 times

Tubro arrives and as we patrol all seems well in the city. We decide to work on fame and karma. Turbo has heard tales of despicable creatures that dwell in crypts in far off lands. In IRC Shroeder had been asking about buying explo pots earlier in the day. As I am putting on some adeventurer armor Shroeder does a failed explo pot attempt on us with npc bought ones. We loot 15 or so unused ones from his corpse and we head out to serve Justice to the undead!
5Turbo&MeKillingUndead.jpg

Turbo leaves eventually and is needed in other realms. I decide to continue my quest to destroy the undead. I bank numerous times and on one of my bank runs I see Jizzum at the bank. I do a quick frisk and find out he is indeed criminal. A citizen nearby feels some what sorry for this vile scum!!!!
6KillingJizzum.jpg

On another one of my bank runs I spot Shroeder and quickly end his life. Upon looting him I confiscate a non-decoded treasure map and his key to his getaway boat. Some are just not lucky. Talk about timing on my part.
7KillingShroederAgain.jpg

I hear of a vile place from a local citizen that is swarmed with Brigands and I decide to close the day serving Justice to the devious murderers! Die murderous scum! Die!
8KillingBrigands.jpg

That concludes this report,

Border Patrol out
Last edited by Border Patrol on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

audidmutt

Re: 4/1/12 Patrol (Some Are Just Not Lucky)

Post by audidmutt »

Great report! It's good to hear that there are fine, upstanding individuals defending innocents such as myself!
In Game
Townsend - Grandmaster Craftsman, Future Proprietor

Return to “Tales of Adventure”