Guild Membership Application

Black&Blue

Guild Membership Application

Post by Black&Blue »

Hello to all!

I have read and surely agree to all rules and regulations regarding my possible acceptance to this guild, Company of the Vigilant, on the date of May 4th, 2012 at 1:20am.

I am located in the eastern time zone, and am usually able to be online from 7:30am to 12pm, then 1pm to 2am, every day.

I am interested in joining this guild, Company of the Vigilant, as a useful tamer magician, to hunt and provide dragons to those who may be of need for one. As well, I am able to supply boards to those whom may find use for such an item.

As my skill begins to polish and hone, I would like to join into the Order division of the Vigilant, with my 7x Tank.

Thank you for your consideration, I will be eagerly awaiting a reply.
IRC: Intrepid_C^V

Pirul

Re: Guild Membership Application

Post by Pirul »

Hello Black&Blue!

Thank you for the interest in C^V. Jump on IRC chann #C^V so all the guys can get to know you. We also use vent as our main form of communicating, so it is strongly advised to install it to at least be able to hear what we're talking about, as there is very little typing in game or on IRC. The information for the vent server is:

IP: vigilant.typefrag.com
Port: 21611

Our most active playing times are at night, from around 10pmEST to around 2-3am EST, so that should tie in well to the tail end of your day's playing time. There are members who play sparringly during the day too.

Also, we don't have an Order stone, as we are strictly anti-pk, however, members who wish to participate in O/C are allowed to join their alts to our allied guild's Order stone, DG.. This is not necessary to find PvP tho, as we seem to be able to find plenty of that with no need to go orange.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay