Trinsic Honor Guard Application And Charc Background

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Dupre[THG]

Trinsic Honor Guard Application And Charc Background

Post by Dupre[THG] »

PLEASE read the sections in News+ Announcments.
It will save everyone alot of trouble and heartache.

Do NOT attempt to participate in any pvp without first reading the rules of engagement (ROE). Breaking any one of the rules of engagement is grounds for immediate dismissal from THG no matter your rank.

If you have ANY questions, then show no fear and simply...
Ask.

First, post some information about your character by making a new thread in this Recruiting Section.

Here's an Example of the kind of info that we need:
(you can copy the form to a post and fill in the blanks if you'd like)

((Example Form for Recruits))

Character Name: (Loki Leonides)

Type of Character: (Paladin, Mage, Warrior...ect)

Skills: ( GM Swords, GM Parry, Tactics & Anat above 80, Healing under 50s)

RolePlay Experience?: (some, but not in UO yet. I like D&D)

PvP Experience?: (Yes. I get killed often and love it.)

Are you a NEW to UO player?: (A little. I've played a couple of months.)

Do you have a sponser? If so, who?: (yes. Xyr'kor of THF and Isk of Humanis is sponsoring me. ((or)) Sponser? What's that? )
((A sponser is simply somone we know well, who can vouch for you. You do NOT have to have a sponser.))

Pigeon: (This is your AOL Instant Messanger Name aka AIM)

Race of Character: (human, but I want to make him a werewolf)

Character Background: (male, 6'1, 25 yrs old. Raised by gypsies but tossed out after being bit by a werewolf. His people both feared and were awestruck by THG, and now he wants to join them in their pursuit of power and eventual world domination. Thats all I can think of so far. ((IF you don't have a background, TRY to think of a personality. This will help you to define your character and your rp of him))

How did you hear of the THG?: ( I saw a book.) (one of your members helped me out and told me about his/her guild)

WHY do you wish to join the THG?: (It sounded kinda cool. And I'm interested in learning how to roleplay in UO. Just PKing all the time is getting boring too.)

Last bumped by Dupre[THG] on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:04 pm.
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.