This guy might be mad.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: This guy might be mad.

Post by kill drizitz »

nice edit. seems like i hit a nerve. if i can add to your [e rep just let me know how and i will.

:lol:

alatar

Post by alatar »

caveman wrote:That's me in the pic after getting rezzed calling azteka profane things thinking it was you lol. I then waited at the stables for 10 minutes to ambush you due to my poor observation skills.
Heres your proof. I killed 6 dragons + an ancient wyrm (which mass curse causes his entire group of dragons to target my wyrms) before you showed up. If you want a 1v1 tamer fight you can simply let me know.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

alatar wrote:
caveman wrote:That's me in the pic after getting rezzed calling azteka profane things thinking it was you lol. I then waited at the stables for 10 minutes to ambush you due to my poor observation skills.
Heres your proof. I killed 6 dragons + an ancient wyrm (which mass curse causes his entire group of dragons to target my wyrms) before you showed up. If you want a 1v1 tamer fight you can simply let me know.
That's fine with me too, just make sure to have a ton of loot on you again. And you're gonna need some dragons to win a tamer war, so get to taming. Read the quote he thought it was you, YOU killed his tamer and all his dragons. What are you proving with that quote? The fact that you're starting tamer wars and pking on your tamer? So you're saying that you didn't attack me first when I FIRST came down to AW to see if it was up? Please don't say you didn't because you'd seriously be liaing, and we both know it.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

kill drizitz wrote:nice edit. seems like i hit a nerve. if i can add to your [e rep just let me know how and i will.

:lol:
You're irrelevant because you're terrible and the last time I saw you in game you were dead. Plus you don't play. So I win again. :mrgreen:
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

platy

Post by platy »

Mirage wrote:You're irrelevant because you're terrible and the last time I saw you in game you were dead. Plus you don't play. So I win again. :mrgreen:
driz and i were on yesterday...

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

GANK!!

GANK!!

...tool.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »