Guild Application

Dinin

Guild Application

Post by Dinin »

Character(s) Name(s): Mobolin, Dinin, Jax

Preferred Play Style: (EX: PvM or PvP): PvM, PvP (Looking to learn the ropes with PvP however since I can normally give a PK a run for his/her money with my bard...totally interested in making the standard Hally mage!)

Playing History: Let's see where to begin? Like most people here, I played UO back in the day, started up actually right after the expansion that UOSA is based off of. Played all the way up until the expansion where they implemented Luck (can't remember the name)...the fact that my years of hard work and dedication to gear was all wiped out instantaneously because of this, on top of bright pink weapons..well...it just killed it for me :P Played on Atlantic for a brief spurt and then moved to Sonoma. Started playing back then when I was 10 or 11 years old with my Father (Bili the Axe). I found this shard almost a year ago now, introduced it to him, and we've been playing together again ever since! For the most part we've kept to ourselves...were in the Guild I^W for awhile with a guy named Markos (who has since quit). He really helped us get back in the swing of things, but since his departure we've been looking for a good group of people to hang out with/hunt with. We have never been into the whole PK thing, preferring the PvM aspect of the game. On this shard however we learned, whether we like them or not, they are constantly around, that being said - we've decided so long as they don't outnumber us 3 to 1 (like usual), or we don't see them on Nightmares we try to stand toe-to-toe with them, with sporadic success :P. After scouting out your forums for a bit I actually noticed Alden recently joined your guild...We have run into him a few times over at Fire Temple, and if he is the type of player you allow into your ranks, in my mind, it already speaks volumes about the quality of character the rest of your members must have. Overall, we are pretty laid back, always down for anything, and would love to get to know DG! Thanks for your consideration, and hopefully we can hunt together sometime soon! :)

P.S. - I've been sitting in your IRC for awhile, just watching the chatting...I would casually jump in, but the socially awkward penguin in me can't think of a way to start off a conversation, thus I'm writing this long winded application :P )

Time Zone: EST -5

Usual Online Hours: Various times, mostly afternoon into late evening.

Have you read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules: (yes or no)
Yes and Yes.

Jupiter

Re: Guild Application

Post by Jupiter »

As Jupiter I have encountered the various avatars of Dinin.

I would risk a part of my reputation by vouching for this fellow. He is brave and gracious and would defend DG members with his life.

- Jupiter

Alden

Post by Alden »

Great to see you found us at DG and thanks for the kind words. I look forward to seeing your name in green, next time. :)

ariok

Post by ariok »

Dinin, no need to be awkward, Im the master at that, just say hi and make fun of spitfire and azheman.
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Norris

Post by Norris »

I^W .. Was digga in that guild too?

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

ariok wrote:Dinin, no need to be awkward, Im the master at that, just say hi and make fun of spitfire and azheman.
Shut up nerd.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Spitfire wrote:
ariok wrote:Dinin, no need to be awkward, Im the master at that, just say hi and make fun of spitfire and azheman.
Shut up nerd.
I second that.

ariok

Post by ariok »

Just realized who this is! I approve, Im not sure how active you are, we played for like 15 hours one day, and its been a few days since.
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Dinin

Post by Dinin »

Haha I play pretty frequently (as in right now)...but play times CAN be random due to the type of work I do...don't really have standard, set shifts so-to-speak - when they need me to change up my hours I have to (hence not being on since the event!)

Norris

Post by Norris »

hey Mobo.. next time you see me in IRC PM me ;)

Return to “Dungeon Guards [DG]”