[Uhh] Rune Library / Arena official opening WEEK LONG EVENT!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

[Uhh] Rune Library / Arena official opening WEEK LONG EVENT!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

[Uhh] Rune Library / Dueling Arena WEEK LONG EVENT!
Roof duels are a staple of the [Uhh] guild diet. Kicking back and burning a few regs while you whack your friends with a hally in a wizardly fashion, on a roof, in UOSA, is simply one of life's great pleasures.

We'd like to extend this same pleasure to all of our fine peers on UOSA.

WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
To celebrate the official opening of our Rune Library and Arena to the general UOSA masses, [Uhh] will be running a WEEK LONG event that gives everybody a chance at a prize!

HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
To participate in the event, just take a screenshot of you and your friends enjoying some duels on the [Uhh] roof and post it here in this thread. You can enter a maximum of 3 screenshots per player.

You can upload your picture using websites here: http://imgur.com/ and here: http://www.tinypic.com

WHAT DO WE WIN?
There will be FOUR categories for prizes!
1. Random selection (Prize donated by Eo)
2. Biggest Duel Party (Prize donated by Eo)
3. Best DEATH or KILL shot (Prize donated by Ohm)

.... but it aint all fun and games (although it is)! Somebody is also going to take out the final category:

4. Biggest Noob! (Prize donated by Soma)

Prizes include trophies, magic halberds and money.
ImageImageImage

WHERE IS THIS EVENT?

If you don't know where the arena is, there is a detailed post on its location and contents here: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39188

[Uhh] guild town is easy to find though - its just north of Britain (more specifically East Britain) and occupies the entire Snake's Pass, a grass channel through the mountains to the Northern Territory. You'll surely find it if you run North from Brit GY and follow the mountains towards the East.

WHEN IS THIS EVENT?
This event will run for one week, starting now on July 2nd and ending in 7 days time on July 9th.

ARE THERE ANY RULES?
Not really. General rule for the Uhh arena: show respect to your fellow patrons. If you are deemed to violate this rule (at our discretion) you will be ineligible for any prize and hopefully banned from the Arena.

Good luck, enjoy yourselves, and we look forward to seeing you at the Arena!
Last edited by [Uhh] Eo on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

TamerLamer

Re: [Uhh] Rune Library / Arena official opening WEEK LONG EV

Post by TamerLamer »

That looks awesome!!! :)

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

What time are the events?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

It already started.. it ends July 9th
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

I challenge the Naib of Iduali to a Daemon summon death match. As prize for victory I offer the head of Jupiter. If I win you shall return scrolls of magic commensurate with the value of my own head.

If you accept these terms and are not a coward then we shall face each other here at the Uhhhhhhhhhhh tower.

TheManWithNoName

Post by TheManWithNoName »

Zyler wrote:What time are the events?
see the "how do you participate" section. just use the tower between july 2-9 whenever at your leisure. duel your friends, post some screens, and you have a chance to win one of the prizes.
IRC: NoName

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Came home from work and lo and behold!

Last edited by [Uhh] Eo on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

screens
Attachments
Guerrilla_7-3_04.20.jpg
Guerrilla_7-3_04.14.jpg
Guerrilla_7-3_04.13.jpg
Last edited by Guerrilla on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

TheManWithNoName wrote:
Zyler wrote:What time are the events?
see the "how do you participate" section. just use the tower between july 2-9 whenever at your leisure. duel your friends, post some screens, and you have a chance to win one of the prizes.

Stopped by early last eve and watched Jack and ? duel it out a few rounds. Great matchup! I should have gotten a screen shot since they were very evenly matched/skilled. I wasnt sure if there was a main event time for organized PvP matches.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

It runs the whole week and we're hoping people can do exactly what you did and rock up to find some duels going on. Next time take a pic!

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:It runs the whole week and we're hoping people can do exactly what you did and rock up to find some duels going on. Next time take a pic!

Looked in screen shot folder and it appears I did get one!!!

This was the best matchup Ive seen yet (In my limited UOSA spectation... old days of OSI different story and tactics of course).

I stayed for a few rounds and wish I would have for 10. I believe it was 2-2 when I left.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Guerrilla, only 3 entries per player
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

heard
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Grazie

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Azheman is currently in the lead for the biggest newb portion of the competition.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.