Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Teh LawL Firm

Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Bee wrote:Malice is the only Mage I have respect for in game. He might not win any tournaments, but field pvp he is one of the best out there.
And it shows by you starting this thread. He must of owned you 1000 times to make u post hate thread the one time you got him.... Hell by looks of the pics , looks like the monsters in Tera keep killed him not your newb ass

The best at field pvp eh? Man are you going to look stupid standing up for this this tool... Malice, Is not the best at field in fact he almost always has healers , power + weps and magic jewelery. Anyways here is a little story of what happened today.. So I'm chilling behind my castle on my tamer on foot killing the fake HAzy dudes from ft$ or w/e and malice comes in, so we start talking and me and cashcow ask him how old he is.. hes like "Old enough to kill you". So i reply, If you could kill me, This pisses him off and he does his normal Explo, EQ , Hally hit with a dp Power+ hally mind u and still fails, I run around in circles for 10 minutes on foot healing threw his attempts.. Finally my friend tater shows up and chases him off and fights him one vs one with a Gm wep. Here's the results...

Now if you notice it wasn't a gank, There was no monsters around it was a legit fight and he had him out geared with his power+ dp weps and magic jewlery and still gets owned.

Next we show up and notice he has a bunch of runes on him, so we decided to Check them out. Malice was kind enough to leave a rune to his other house or GH and leave the doors unlocked, so we went in and looted the whole front of his house. Then released we could access all his Potion kegs on the other side of the table..

Here's the best part, He shows up and starts restocking his regs the whole time we are looting his house hidden and he never catches on.

So basically not only is he not the best field pvper without his healers and even out gearing someone but he got owned right in front of his face...
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

Bee wrote:Malice is the only Mage I have respect for in game. He might not win any tournaments, but field pvp he is one of the best out there.
And it shows by you starting this thread. He must of owned you 1000 times to make u post hate thread the one time you got him.... Hell by looks of the pics , looks like the monsters in Tera keep killed him not your newb ass
Did he pay you to say that?
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

mfred
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by mfred »

20 seconds later....

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

I'd also like to point out a big majority of his kills in terra keep is from the aid of barlons and monsters so therefore your statement just contradicted itself.

Good day sir..
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

mfred wrote:20 seconds later....

That is not me nor tater that is cashcow who by the way is a GM bard http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/171283 with 0 wrestling, So if your bragging that you killed a PVM character on a dexxer then your more sad then I thought lmfao.. And it only took two of you to do it, you minimized your screen shot to leave malice out of it lmfao... God you guys really do suck.

Let's not forget we looted the shit outta you so I think he's winning ;)

mfred
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by mfred »

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

LMao... it was by his house and malice is up north. If it was me i would have captured the screen shot with him in it but it wasn't. Still he was a bard with 0 wrestling, Think your negating the fact your bragging u killed a Pvm character and bragging about it after Malice just got raped and then looted right in front of his own face.. lol

We win :)

mfred
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by mfred »

ok...
you know, you COULD war us... that way we could test your theory about owning us more often.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

mfred wrote:ok...
you know, you COULD war us... that way we could test your theory about owning us more often.
We'll if we had more we would but you guys have way more to back you up and i've seen your gank squads at brit GY. Besides we are killing you guys just fine without warring your guild :).

Also, you tryed to make it look like malice wasn't with you and you killed cashcow all by youself but aren't you guys in same guild and isn't this you guys both trying to get me from outside my castle like idiots?

Fail....

mfred
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by mfred »

when did i say i killed him by myself? i think you are unbalanced... calm down and take a breath. You looted a couple of kegs. we salute you... i don't know if TG can recover from that loss, but we will try.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

why don't you suck him off a little more? dude's an OK pvper who trots and runs 1 v 1 like a faygor.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

mfred wrote:20 seconds later....

nice tele-whack

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

I never said u said you killed him by youself, you tryed to make it look like it was just you other wise why did you post a bigger screen shot without him in it? lmao, you got caught in your own lie, and it wasn't just kegs and potions we took we took magic jewlery weps etc that was in bags and pouches that was locked down, not secure.

I also find your Signature to be very ironic...

We actually had a great day and laughed pretty hard, you guys are the one who got owned so why would i be mad lol, trolling doesn't work on me broski ;)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

i think in the entire time i played uosa malice was the only person i never died to 1v1
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

All I see is a bunch of tree haxxors.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket