Application to join Guild

Tom Bombadil II

Application to join Guild

Post by Tom Bombadil II »

Character(s) Name(s): Tom Bombadil II and Tom Bombadil

Preferred Play Style: PvP/PvM....I play mostly dexxers and mages I am well versed in both play styles.

Playing History: Beta 1996-2002, 2004-2009, 2010-2012. Played on Napa Valley, then moved to Origin day of server release joined up with a guild BTH(Legionaries). took a break after leaving them and came back to move to Pacific server joined the guild FL(Fallen Lords) moved up in their ranks convinced them to raid the Origin server and caused BTH to fall apart. FL fell apart after another break and then I moved back to Origin server with long time friend started a guild SIN( I Must Consider My Sins) we were small group and well versed pvpers was mianly pvp guild. After a while we got some of the original founders of BTH together and re-maid the guild BTH and I was one of the GMs as of a few months ago. Almost all of the guilds I played in were pvp/pvm but the main goal of each guild was pvp the guilds were all mostly 80% pvp and about 20% pvm. I like to do both, there is no funner thrill then chasing someone down and vise versa.

Time Zone:PCT

Usual Online Hours:Mostly at night. College starts back up in August and hoping to have a job as well so play time will be limited but i will be on mainly at night.

Have you read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules: (yes)

ariok

Re: Application to join Guild

Post by ariok »

Pretty sure I approve of this guy. I just need to actually get some play time in.
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Norris

Re: Application to join Guild

Post by Norris »

First one to get him on stone wins!!