Zero Tolerance recruiting active, like-minded players!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Onslaught-

Zero Tolerance recruiting active, like-minded players!

Post by Onslaught- »

Looking for a couple brave and adventurous players who are interested in doing just about everything the game has to offer such as:

Chaos/order and guild wars - would require ventrilo and/or mumble for communication purposes!

Player killing - I enjoy killing the farming bards and tamers as much as the next guy, but I don't enjoy doing that alone. Ventrilo and such would be needed as well as a dedicated "red" character.

Anti-PK'ing - Killing reds is as much fun as killing blues and oranges!

General farming and in-game activity - I do actually do other things besides chasing people around with a poisoned broadsword! Having the occasional backup for farming parties would make these activities more fun and profitable!

If any of these topics interest you and you're looking to join a guild, contact me on IRC (name Onslaught) or PM me on these forums!

Tabius

Re: Zero Tolerance recruiting active, like-minded players!

Post by Tabius »

Great introduction post for a new guild.

I wish you all the best, and hope you get this group to prosper.
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

Return to “Guild Recruitment”