Reward for runes to my courtyard!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Alia
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Reward for runes to my courtyard!

Post by Alia »

I will pay anyone who can get me into all 3 courtyards of my Keep, 50K. I must be provided with a copy of all 3 runes. Location is on Dagger Isle
Contact me here or on IRC as Alia. I'll be back in game Tuesday Sept. 25

Thank you,

Alia
Attachments
Keep Razor Map.JPG
Keep Razor Map.JPG (40.26 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Keep UO map.JPG
Keep UO map.JPG (28.58 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Keep uoam.JPG
Keep uoam.JPG (54.15 KiB) Viewed 848 times

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Reward for runes to my courtyard!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

You need to deed the house to do this, no fancy tricks, just deed it and mark the land where the courtyards are.

It helps if you have guildmates you trust to stand above your courtyard as you deed the house, and mark it and run off, leaving you to replace in a matter of seconds. Recall in, hide, track and stealth around, do it quickly without waking the suspicions of your neighbors and it isn't too much of a risk. If you're by yourself, I'd probably only shoot for one courtyard being marked as that will provide you with all the functionality at minimum risk. Just empty the house completely, leave a fish steak above the courtyard, deed the house, run to the fish steak and mark and eat. Run back and place.

If you're up around server maintenance time it will help if you do a practice run of placing the house so you know exactly where to target to get it back.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Yeh. If the house is empty or mostly empty I'd just do it yourself. If not... well, this could be their best option. There should be runes floating around for that area, if not exact spot. No real reason to have all the CYs though, one is enough for anything useful.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Can't you just use the LOS/relative target trick to get under there?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

No
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Alia
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Alia »

Thanks for your comments. I really just want to know if there are any out there. If 50k isn't enough to find this out, then I just don't need to know. :lol:

Return to “Other”