Female Armor

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
LiquidFire

Female Armor

Post by LiquidFire »

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but i was pretty sure back in T2A days it was possible to wear female armor on any gender. I clearly remember male characters running around with female studded leather on doing your traditional "i have no life so i wanna be a cross dresser on uo today" thing.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Female Armor

Post by Soma »

LiquidFire wrote:I dont know if this has been mentioned, but i was pretty sure back in T2A days it was possible to wear female armor on any gender. I clearly remember male characters running around with female studded leather on doing your traditional "i have no life so i wanna be a cross dresser on uo today" thing.
You can wear female armor if you polymorph/incog into a female, which then stays on you as a male.

However, I do recall being able to just put it on a male char without any spells, but my memory is hazy at best.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

mr mahoney

Post by mr mahoney »

You had to poly into a female couldnt just wear it otherwise

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Well only reason i said that was, one of the first times i got any female armor here on this server i tried to put it on and thought it was odd that i could not, and mind you i only played T2A era when i did play uo way back in the day, when on the official game did they change that? was it after T2A era, cuz im 100% sure i never polymorphed in order to do it.

Regardless, even if im correct or incorrect, it is not a major era accuracy issue.
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

What i remeber is that you had to either incognito or polymorph, just as you have to here.

But thats only my memory.

Try search the google groups is my tip.

Valhoppen

Post by Valhoppen »

You could do both incognito and polymorph into a female only. When you became a male and removed the female armor you had to redo it again.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Thanks for the info guys, appreciate it!
Last edited by LiquidFire on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield

Bulk

Post by Bulk »

LiquidFire wrote:Thanks for the guys, appreciate it!
hahah

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

you could always just wear a dress?

and I would suggest not googling 'men in female leather armour'

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

the thing is with female armor you can layer pieces thats why its being made an issue
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.