CAN .vs. Urk!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Xukluk Tuguznal

CAN .vs. Urk!

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

lol, Marcus. Besides everyone already knowing so. Here's a lil proof that you are pathetic.. Mind you I didn't start from the beginning I stopped to manually start this while you were waiting for Hemp to show up.

And Hemp, It was good for you that Marcus was there =/. Otherwise you'd have been dead or recalling at best.

Laurel and Hardy ^_^. You two are special to my heart.

p.s. 96 resist isn't 100. What will you two do then?
Attachments
Tuk'Gug_1-27_15.42.rpv
(458.75 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: CAN .vs. Urk!

Post by Hemperor »

As if you posted this Xuk, times when I was low I didn't drink a pot half the time to conserve. You clearly had 0 chance, we were fucking with you by only casting poison.

You are just mad for once we looted, get over it.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Xukluk Tuguznal

Hemperor wrote:As if you posted this Xuk, times when I was low I didn't drink a pot half the time to conserve. You clearly had 0 chance, we were fucking with you by only casting poison.

You are just mad for once we looted, get over it.
rofl. You didn't chug a pot? Thats like saying he didn't have to xheal you?

I'm not mad I got looted. I die cause I have no problem fighting outnumbered on a dexxer. good try though. like I said I have more in the bank and there are plenty more in game. ^_^

Get over me having an rpv of Canada pvping? lol

I win hands down man. Let it go. Enjoy the weapons and the Ostard is own me. I've got thirty more in the stable lol. I'll even get you a screenshot if you wanna call bullshit? lol

I plan for losses. Cause I actually fight.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

so can you please explain the point of posting an rpv of you dying to talk shit?

i dont get it

Xukluk Tuguznal

Hemperor wrote:so can you please explain the point of posting an rpv of you dying to talk shit?

i dont get it

lol You should watch the video?

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Xukluk Tuguznal wrote:
Hemperor wrote:so can you please explain the point of posting an rpv of you dying to talk shit?

i dont get it

lol You should watch the video?
why? i was there, you dropped, thanks for the magic weapons.

Xukluk Tuguznal

lol, you prove my point by trying to cop out with that last post.

I win again =/.

quit trying watch it for laughs as it is meant. oh, and to show marcus's insecurities as he runs around to wait for you to show.

platy

Post by platy »

Interesting, your getting x-healed ina 2v1.. meanwhile you precasted gheal... I think it's obvious why he posted this video..

Feetlessone

Post by Feetlessone »

Nice fight Xukluk

I'm enjoying the influx of screenies and RPVs people are putting out now

Now I just need to find more people in the field =p

Marcaeus

Post by Marcaeus »

I just saw this thread. Lol. You're a fencer. Fencer > than macing. Hands down. Especially when you're wearing no armor. I've never seen anyone carry as many potions as you in game in my life. I think I went through 80 nightshare just from poisoning you. I laughed after about what a waste it was. Funny how you even went back for more pots. 60+ wasn't enough? Lol. Notice how you're walking while we are running? Ping is on your side. Were you the only active orc? Where did the 140+ of you go? Lol. Maybe I should have posted the 15 vs. 2 where we took out a few, or the 6 murderer reds getting downed by just us 2? Hell, we usually leave most loot if not all on orcs, but you talk mad shit.

aXe

Post by aXe »

Pretty old thread to bring up marcus, you fucking scrub.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

yeah , xukluk is no longer here with us, unfortunately, died in a car wreck, show some respect you freakin canadian
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Populus

Post by Populus »

Guerrilla wrote:yeah , xukluk is no longer here with us, unfortunately, died in a car wreck, show some respect you freakin canadian
Way to bump the thread then. Good job.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

xuk has some awesome rpvs posted checkem out

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Guerrilla wrote:yeah , xukluk is no longer here with us, unfortunately, died in a car wreck, show some respect you freakin canadian
Really, Guerrilla? This thread is almost two years old....or did you neglect to read that? Either way, xukluk is probably up in Heaven laughing his ass off at your forum noobishness.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!