Fine-tuning template: Does Pick Lock compliment GM Fishing?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Foxhound3857

Fine-tuning template: Does Pick Lock compliment GM Fishing?

Post by Foxhound3857 »

So currently my mages template is GM Fish/Mage/Med/Eval/ResistingSpells/Music/Provocation. I took GM fishing because I like to treasure hunt, but I haven't really been to Destard all that much lately because every time I go it's swarming with PK's and I can't hunt any dragons. So I'm going to drop Music/Provoke and take Wrestling in place of one, leaving one skill to raise.

For the treasure-hunter sort of character, I'm torn between Pick Lock (for opening chests in dungeons) and Cartography. Which would serve me better? I probably wouldn't do higher than Lv3 chests because of the difficult scaling of spawns, so I'm thinking Pick Lock so I can pop chests during random dungeon excursions if I happen across one.

So my template would be GM Fishing/PickLock/Mage/Med/Eval/Resist/Wrestling.

Thoughts?

Also, is this a good template for an Archer? 30/70 Mage/Hiding, GM Arch/Fencing/Tactics/Anat/Healing/ResistSpells (not taking Parry).

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Fine-tuning template: Does Pick Lock compliment GM Fishi

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

could drop eval for cartography, or wrestling if you are brave. It's easy to pvm without it. But accidents happen.

The archer build is one I thought of making before, It will work fine for what you plan to do.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “New Player Help”