aggro thru houses.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Jakar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

aggro thru houses.

Post by Jakar »

Even if the mob just spawned, it will see thru house and never stop aggro'ing you. This is inaccurate. Also, in Hyloth balron room, since they have this reaction they can cast thru walls at you. Which leads me to believe there is a line of sight problem with the walls there.

Horngold

Re: aggro thru houses.

Post by Horngold »

Agreed

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Jakar wrote:Even if the mob just spawned, it will see thru house and never stop aggro'ing you. This is inaccurate. Also, in Hyloth balron room, since they have this reaction they can cast thru walls at you. Which leads me to believe there is a line of sight problem with the walls there.
LOS in Hyth has always been wonky. I clearly recall casting EV and field spells through the wall in the balron room.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Faust

Post by Faust »

NPCs do not aggro through walls, they "seek" or "lock on" to possible combatants. This mechanic is most certainly era accurate and the information related to it is in the patch notes.

This question should be asked in the new ask questions portion of the UOSA website.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

what faust said . . . they are just trying to path to you they are not in combat with you.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall