Jhelom

Topics related to Second Age
do0m

Jhelom

Post by do0m »

During T2A the island in the town of Jhelom (the one you get to by useing the north west tele pad) was not G-zone. Well.. it wasn't on Catskills or Baja at least.

Edit: added screenshot of the island
Last edited by do0m on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dupre[THG]

Re: Jhelom

Post by Dupre[THG] »

it was on atlantic, cause i remember enticing adventures to the edge of woods, and killing them for money :D
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye. I believe that it was guarded until you reached the woods. If someone could dig up a source on this it'd be much appreciated, and if it's wrong we'll get it corrected.

do0m

Post by do0m »

Well I just checked on Catskills, Baja, and Atlantic on the OSI shards and even on Divinity they are NOT G-Zone... I know for a fact they weren't during T2A either, i just have no proof as of yet...

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'll take a look around myself and get them fixed as soon as I can. Thanks.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

quite honestly , i played atlantic during t2a period, guards were there. 100% guarntee, iuno about baja and catskills but i know they were there hence the reaason i had to entice noblemen and adventurerres to the woods to kill them for 550gold+
Lord Of Trinsic.

do0m

Post by do0m »

Maybe you're thinking of the wrong island. Every shard i have ever played on, the island I'm talking about was never G zone

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

if your talking about the warrior city, of jhelom its ALWAYS had guards, even in
Ultima : Quest for the Avatar and Ultima : False Prophet, jhelom has always had guards. now maybe in siege periolous or something but i know without a shadow of a doubt they had guards.
Lord Of Trinsic.

Deano

Post by Deano »

Dupre[THG] wrote:even in
Ultima : Quest for the Avatar and Ultima : False Prophet

Can't really compare it to that but I see what you're saying. :wink:

I don't know if that island had guards, can't remember. But it would be logical that it does considering it's a part of the city.

Either way I'm not fussed. But if there are NPCs there that can be murdered in town, it'd be illogical to not have guards.
Deano

do0m

Post by do0m »

Deano wrote:
Dupre[THG] wrote:even in
Ultima : Quest for the Avatar and Ultima : False Prophet

Can't really compare it to that but I see what you're saying. :wink:

I don't know if that island had guards, can't remember. But it would be logical that it does considering it's a part of the city.

Either way I'm not fussed. But if there are NPCs there that can be murdered in town, it'd be illogical to not have guards.
I totally agree with you, however if you goto an OSI shard it will not be G zone, haven't check alot of non-osi shards but i know divinity also is a no G zone for that island

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

dude your actually Right it is not guarded i thought you meant the TOWN of jhelom
Lord Of Trinsic.