Smalls Duel League

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Smalls Duel League

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I'll be home in an hour, will be accepting any challenge, BobMarley on IRC
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

chokingvictim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chokingvictim »

I challenge you all!!

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

If you'll be online in 8 hours hit me up
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Ohm vs Ishamael
Turtle Bay (Dock Arena)
Wednesday Feb.20 2013

Ish and I agreed to have just one duel for the small deed.
Was an excellent fight.. I was sure I was dead countless times, but I came out on top

[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Eo vs M.G.S
MyM Arena
Best of 3
Score: 2-1
Winner: Eo

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

I challenge the following people to duel for small deeds:

SPANKY
Halbu
Malaikat
The Town Drunk
Sin Cloud
Jason-
Populus
Lambo
Para Bellum
Flea
Tj-
Bongy
Banks
Freight Elevator
Azeroth

PM me here or in IRC to set up a good day/time to duke it out, or just post in this thread.

When I think of more names I'll post more challenges.
If I haven't challenged you but you want a chance to win 43,800gp - CHALLENGE ME.

I WANT YER GOLDZ
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

^^ Me too for everyone on that list.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

POSER

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

*cries*

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Me three!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

im down to do sum duels, ill try to get on tonight and message u guys to donate my gold =)
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

AND REMEMBER FOLKS! If a pair of you have a score to settle with your arch enemies, challenge them to a smalls 2v2! Each guy throw in a small and winning pair takes home 4 deeds. Put your money where your mouth is, lower your ego/pride/fear, and let's get more fights going! Some decent participation so far! Remember, anyone can do it vs whoever. A lil description post and/or screenshots/videos in the thread would always be nice. At least PM me for record keeping. I challenge you all.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

The admirable Ulrike Meinhof bravely challenged and battled MGS today, February 24, at the tower of PcP! Despite a valiant effort, the bearded lady was unable to bring down the red-bearded magician! Excellent match, Chokingvictim!

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

This is an official 2v2 challenge for any takers... Matthew G Sims and BUBBA are looking to throw down a small deed to pursue glorious battle vs any dynamic duo's out there!

JACK0

Post by JACK0 »

me and headless vs you and BUBBA?? =) sometime tonight?