We should be allowed to place Smalls on top of your Tower!!!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ganklord

Re: We should be allowed to place Smalls on top of your Towe

Post by Ganklord »

Hemperor wrote:These are the sorts of things that I think should be available through silver/trophy points... You would have seen them in era, I think rather than neon masks it would be cool to be able to attain these things somehow.
I Concur.
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

a mexican

Post by a mexican »

Hemperor wrote:These are the sorts of things that I think should be available through silver/trophy points... You would have seen them in era, I think rather than neon masks it would be cool to be able to attain these things somehow.
Disagree

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

Instead of silver it should be gold and resources (60k lumber, hides, and ingots perhaps) and be somewhere in the neighborhood of 10mil total value.

That would sink gold I think quite well, not to mention spread some wealth to other players potentially.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

fooka03 wrote:Instead of silver it should be gold and resources (60k lumber, hides, and ingots perhaps) and be somewhere in the neighborhood of 10mil total value.

That would sink gold I think quite well, not to mention spread some wealth to other players potentially.
Good Idea.
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

a mexican

Post by a mexican »

fooka03 wrote:Instead of silver it should be gold and resources (60k lumber, hides, and ingots perhaps) and be somewhere in the neighborhood of 10mil total value.

This seems legit...would rather see this than all the Guild-Addons abandoned guilds have that actually take up land