son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: of the dead..a scammer

Post by son »

Im wit ya Scarface.

Star Hunter dont post qq in the future.

Elk Eater, do yourself a favor and hang on to those blessed blacks no matter what. You will get ripped off. Good job!
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Smack talkers get what they deserve. I have no sympathy for someone talking shit who gets robbed blind. Screw 'em.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

son wrote:
Elk Eater, do yourself a favor and hang on to those blessed blacks no matter what. You will get ripped off. Good job!
I think you meant the other dude, I'm just a bystander on this one! :)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Sounds like the OP guy had it coming to him. Whine more OP!

Of the Dead, you rock!

Tom

Post by Tom »

Lord Of The Dead wrote:In my defence I would like to explain what happened... I am new to this shard and have been trying to find a good spot to make money. I've been gate hopping in hopes to find a good location with a fast spawn. I was at the E Brit bank and a gate popped open so I figured I'd check it out. It took me to a small vendor house outside Vesper. Star Hunter followed me through and started talk Sh** tell me how he was going to "Woop My A**" and blocked me in the house. After a minute of listening to him and being blocked in the house I decided to take my chances and fight him. To my surprise after 3 years of not playing and having no PvP practice I "Wooped His A**" . I got his blessed black sandals which he had in a bag and a rune book that I traded back to him for a rune book to all town banks. I told him I would trade his sandals back for his house with a patio but he wanted to trade the L shape for them as he continued to go on and tell me he will always talk Sh** and threaten people because of.... I can't remember I got tired of hearing it. So being he was such a negative person. After he transfered the house I kept it and sandals. May it be a lessen to all you who give people such a hard time.
I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING! Grats bro.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Yep, definitely want to see how this turns out. Wonder how long it'll take before it winds up in trash talk.

Editing in photo:

Taking things in stride!

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Get off my land.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Why can't I get lucky enough to get blessed blacks?? Secondly, this really is hilarious. Star may have rage quit since had has not posted a rebuttal. Of the dead. I will sex you long time if you gimmie those blessed blacks for free! Grats btw, if that's what happened he had it coming.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Andersonius

Post by Andersonius »

LOL

If this story is actually true, then that is just damn hilarious.

IF it is true, I dont think we will be hearing from OP on the matter....

Star Hunter
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Star Hunter »

what are you guys retards? he post something that is not even no where near true and you just believe him?...look at my forum rep..try that on for size (now to make you believe i talk shit) SON and SMIT....fuck off. SON dont pretend to tell me what to do with your non playing ass...rage quit?....not gonna happen....i will have the bless sandals back in days and wont cost me a penny...thx to another guy ya'll hate! names Hazy....yep Hazy giving me a free pair and you guys thought he was bad lol

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Star Hunter wrote:what are you guys retards? he post something that is not even no where near true and you just believe him?...look at my forum rep..try that on for size ...
So... were you going to get to the part where you tell us the whole (truthful) story?!?

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I've traded with StarHunter, and have talked to him quite a bit, and that leads me to not believe of the dead entirely, but StarHunter's reply doesn't give him much credibility either...my only conclusion is to belive the truth is not in this thread.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Pirul wrote:the truth...
YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Lord Of The Dead

Post by Lord Of The Dead »

Lets hear your story then Star Hunter. What part of what I said was not true? As I said before I'm new to this shard. Why would I want to ruin my rep.? Yes on other shards I have gotten a bad rep *In game only* with my thief stealing millions in runic hammers. Here how ever all I did was kill a person who blocked me in a house and began griefing me. As misfortunate that it is that he disarmed his BB Sandals into a bag I don't feel bad. Like I said, May it be a lesson to him.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Get off my land.

You gonna be on for some shenanigans this weekend?

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.