ABYZMAL DUEL LEAGUE ROUND 2: 13MAY2013-19MAY2013

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Retro Eighties

Re: ABYZMAL DUEL LEAGUE ROUND 2: 13MAY2013-19MAY2013

Post by Retro Eighties »

confirmed*
Amazing fights Menks! All duels were epic, especially the 2nd. I wish I could have recorded it for everyone to see. Damn that was fun. gfs!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Retro Eighties wrote:confirmed*
Amazing fights Menks! All duels were epic, especially the 2nd. I wish I could have recorded it for everyone to see. Damn that was fun. gfs!
Definitely bro. That 2nd round was just insane. Was fun as hell. Better watch out for Retro he's in beast mode.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Dargos

Post by Dargos »

IRC has been down for me for the last couple of days, it is saying something about a flash player error on the administrator's side.
I downloaded a free trial version that now wants me to pay some fee to continue using it. Any suggestions on this?

I can message over this website but could you please post a list of all of the participants and the name they use on the forum so I can get in touch with people?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

You just say no to the fee and it will let you continue. I thought the same thing when I dld it.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Look at the original sign up post for everyone's forum names... I don't have time to compile a list right now!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Sounds like menk and re's had an exciting round.... Too bad neither of you newbs could've rpv'd it and posted it to www.uomovies.com... :( It is extreeeemely easy. Hint, hint everyone. If you feel that rpving lags you, please ask the ref or an observer to do it!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Abyz wrote:Sounds like menk and re's had an exciting round.... Too bad neither of you newbs could've rpv'd it and posted it to http://www.uomovies.com... :( It is extreeeemely easy. Hint, hint everyone. If you feel that rpving lags you, please ask the ref or an observer to do it!

We had an observer, I should have asked him. It would have been worth it. That had to have been the most exciting duel I ever had been in. And, trust me, back in the old days of 1998-1999 I was in (and won) many many tournys, and never had that crazy of a round. The 2nd round of that match was the most exciting duel for me in my UO career, Im still so pissed I didnt ask the observer to record it, lol.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Ahhhh, it sure does warm an ole event coordinator's heart to see you fellas having fun!

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

from what i hear im not gonna be havin fun this weekend rumor has it your a machine there Abyz....
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Sadistik wrote:from what i hear im not gonna be havin fun this weekend rumor has it your a machine there Abyz....

Unfortunately, he is.... :(

Speaking of machine...
Me and Ohm were dueling the other night, and for the first time since I been on this shard, I seen a double hally whack. I did it against him, obviously just dumb luck. But, I had never seen it on this shard before (Both my hits connected, and he was down to 2% health, and he still came back and beat me, the jerk)
Anywho, Abyz, or anyone else thats been doing tons of dueling, has anyone seen the double hally whacks on here? I was so excited when I saw it I yelled in the middle of the duel (not surprising though, for people who duel me always see I talk during duels due to frustration/stupidity). Anyways, Im just curious, how many of you have seen double hally whacks on this server? Before I quit two years ago, I heard they werent possible to get here on UOSA, but now I seen it with my own eyes.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Jay

Post by Jay »

Menkaure wrote:
Sadistik wrote:from what i hear im not gonna be havin fun this weekend rumor has it your a machine there Abyz....

Speaking of machine...
Me and Ohm were dueling the other night, and for the first time since I been on this shard, I seen a double hally whack. I did it against him, obviously just dumb luck. But, I had never seen it on this shard before (Both my hits connected, and he was down to 2% health, and he still came back and beat me, the jerk)
Anywho, Abyz, or anyone else thats been doing tons of dueling, has anyone seen the double hally whacks on here? I was so excited when I saw it I yelled in the middle of the duel (not surprising though, for people who duel me always see I talk during duels due to frustration/stupidity). Anyways, Im just curious, how many of you have seen double hally whacks on this server? Before I quit two years ago, I heard they werent possible to get here on UOSA, but now I seen it with my own eyes.
Happens all the time. Usually when you toggle war/peace, ask Eo he says he's got it down. Like 2/10

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Jay wrote:
Menkaure wrote:

Speaking of machine...
Happens all the time. Usually when you toggle war/peace, ask Eo he says he's got it down. Like 2/10
Holy smokes.
Was this possible two years ago? Because I honestly dont remember it being able to be done.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I've never seen it done intentionally in a duel. I've only seen it done a handful of times. All of these were random, and not performed by Eo! I seriously doubt he/anyone can intentionally Dbl whack in a duel.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

It is possible to do it intentionally, but most of the time one of the swings wiffs.. it's not often that both swings actually make contact

And you have to use a purple pot
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

I too have seen many double hits with a hally (and other weapons) Unfortunately i do not know how to replicate it.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"