% of Vanquishing Weapons?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Emforcer92

% of Vanquishing Weapons?

Post by Emforcer92 »

Hi, more of a question than a suggestion :) :
While playing Atlantic (98-01) i never saw this many Vanquishing Weapons than in my few Weeks playing here. Actually i thought it was always rare to find or be able to buy one.

Anyone else notice this?

Does it only seem like it because of the rather compact player base with an active forum, or do they actually spawn more often here?

...Sorry if this was asked before. :roll:
Sengo Muramasa 千子 村正 Armory at Trinny Stone Vendors!
GM Armor (many Colors), GM Weapons, GM Bows, Arrows/Bolts

Click>Trinny Stone Vendors
@ Trinsic Moongate

Weigraf

Re: % of Vanquishing Weapons?

Post by Weigraf »

I am of the opposite opinion. Although I have not been playing here long it seems that I cannot find a decent Vanq to save my life. I have got a decent amount of reflect items, which are nice, but the Vanqs dont seem to be dropping for me.

That being said, I would like there to be less of them. Having to many Vanqs can make PvP less of a good time and more of a sprint across Britannia.

corruption42

Post by corruption42 »

Weigraf wrote:I am of the opposite opinion. Although I have not been playing here long it seems that I cannot find a decent Vanq to save my life. I have got a decent amount of reflect items, which are nice, but the Vanqs dont seem to be dropping for me.

That being said, I would like there to be less of them. Having to many Vanqs can make PvP less of a good time and more of a sprint across Britannia.
Not that I don't agree, but I read this and instantly thought:

Valorite: The metal with mettle.

Pro

Post by Pro »

Servers been up a long time people collect things

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

The vanq spawn isnt bigger its just that the server has been up 2-3 times longer then in era, and like 50 to 100 times lesser people on the server will make people have more vanqs per person then back then. I Think even thou its a smaller pop more mibs, t maps have been made here then back then.