New to the Shard & Looking for a Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Donryu

New to the Shard & Looking for a Guild

Post by Donryu »

I just recently joined your shard and im glad that I came across it. I quit playing UO literally like 1 week after trammel was introduced. A few months ago I decided to get back on, first trieing OSI and that was not the game I was expecting. Then I played on Hybrid because I was told it had the best pvp, But that turned out to be all neon clothes and a trammied down version of pvp.

Anyway Im here now and I plan to stick around, and im interested in joining a guild. I do most everything in UO pvm, crafting, I like playing a theif, But I primarly enjoy pvp. Im not looking for a guild thats going to give me everything I need. Thats boring Im wanting people that'll train with me so I can make my own way(give a guy or teach a guy kinda thing). Id be thankful for any interest taken, and I hope to see you in the field.