Trophy/Silver Turn-In System (DATED)

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Facelessman0419

Re: Guide : Trophy/Silver Turn-In System

Post by Facelessman0419 »

I was wondering if there could be in a trade in system to get extra silver on the side. For example. One of the gifts is 150 Silver for a peice of Daemon Bone armor. How about you can sell Daemon Bone Armor to a special Vendor and get 1/4 Silver of what it is worth. So you get silver to go towards another gift you want, and you don't have to wait for 100 events to try to get a statues each time or 1 silver to get what you want. I've played a lot and saved and saved and probably spent over 500k too just to save up a little over 200 silver. It would be nice to get what I am wanting to get without waiting another full year to get it. So maybe a rare trade in system at a discount place, like a Pawn Shop Vendor. and I think in this area Silver can not be stealable nor items.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I have been thinking of a rares pawn shop .. but pretty sure I'm not rich enough .. I have the keep I have the rares deco (not done but close ).... and some cash to buy.. atm ...my keeps name is even Pawn Shop on upper ice.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

hell derrick update this list its horrible! 400silver for npc spawning black sandals. more silver needed for deamon ar as ranger ar lol! and since the events r reduced its kinda impossible to get some of this stuff. ull should fix it! :roll:
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

I'm thinking like arsen that the rewards need to be looked at and adjusted... full set of daemon bone is like 30k... and special hair dyes were much more prevalent during era than they are here.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Seemed to me that the reward system was taking to much of their time as it was. I just assumed the events were cut down to slow people down from constantly pestering them to get a reward. I can't imagine if this is the case, that they would lower the prices on anything.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

voodoo

Post by voodoo »

The Silver system is a great way to control inflation in a game where it is otherwise rampant. Don't change a thing.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

I wish some of the stuff like clothing bless deeds were cheaper, they were prevalent in t2a...

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

voodoo wrote:The Silver system is a great way to control inflation in a game where it is otherwise rampant. Don't change a thing.
agreed.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Braden
UOSA Policy Enforcer
UOSA Policy Enforcer

Post by Braden »

The silver system does not prevent inflation. Currently, no in-game monetary controls exist.
<Layt> note to self (and others)
<Layt> do not magic arrow braden
<Zebulone> He has inf reflect
<Layt> more like reflect and amplify
<Layt> it was a death sequence unlike any other i had ever seen

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

I recently found a trophy in the chest in Relvinian's house in the maze. It mentioned a specific even in February (2011). Weird!

update

Traded it in for 2 silver.

Silent Killer

Re: Guide : Trophy Turn-In System

Post by Silent Killer »

Flash Hardstar wrote:Reading over the post... A trophy turn in system somewhere in brit , like by the east brit fountain where the clean up brittania was heald.. it would me awsome!
I think there should be another clean up Britannia for those who weren't here in '08 and before a possible patch that makes GF items destroyable :/
Image Image

wyvern35
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wyvern35 »

Did I recall seeing clothing bless deeds some time ago? Are they there and I am just not seeing it or was this removed? When I was playing more frequently some time ago I desperately wanted to get my hands on a bless deed for my black sandals so I can recreate my Sonoma toon's appearance... is that not possible anymore?

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

wyvern35 wrote:Did I recall seeing clothing bless deeds some time ago? Are they there and I am just not seeing it or was this removed? When I was playing more frequently some time ago I desperately wanted to get my hands on a bless deed for my black sandals so I can recreate my Sonoma toon's appearance... is that not possible anymore?
You can always buy a CBD from other players, they currently go for around 300k. Which is around 30 silver. However, regardless of a piece of clothing being blessed it may still suffer damage from melee (only melee, I think?) hits and break down. No idea how many hits are required, how much of it is affected by random chance etc., but they might break one day.

Then there are "grandfathered" blessed clothing - they were blessed before a certain patch and are not breakable (if I understand correctly), but are substantially more expensive than their "non-grandfathered" counterparts.

AlexCCCP

Post by AlexCCCP »

Just wanted to point out that that the links to 'Special dye tub colours' vetrew1.jpg are broken.

This image is on uoguide: http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_12 however they do not allow direct linking to their images.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

1109 looks like shit.

*wimpers, whines, wanes, falls over and then wallows"

I want some more interesting stuff. How about some creativity?

*withers* so bland and empty.... :cry:

Return to “Guides”