Trophy/Silver Turn-In System (DATED)

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Lothain

Re: Guide : Trophy Turn-In System

Post by Lothain »

Trophies are also one of the surest investments in the game. I bought 30 trophies for 90k last summer. I could probably sell those same trophies for 500k now with ease.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

dexter4321 wrote:
Caswallon wrote:Since GuardianKnight started paying 18k per point, despite the fact points should have dropped from 15kpp to about 12kpp due to the introduction of silver?
No. Price of points are not going to drop just because silver points were implemented. There is many reasons for this but another one may be it is not easy to get silver coins being that there isn't as nearly as many events you could win them in like there use to be (referring to regular trophy points and almost a year ago). I think it's cool they stick to the event schedule for the most part which keeps the value of the points high. Just because a half point system was made doesn't mean that the trophy point value will lower at all. They are still in high demand and there just isn't enough points going around as it, this is nothing new. Therefore points will not decrease like you say they should.
Yes. Go learn some basic economics. Prices, in theory, should have dropped upon the implementation of silver, because there is more supply. Old price was 7.5pp, it peaked at 16pp, therefore they should be at 12pp. Since GK started paying 18, other have followed suite, and people now expect 18pp. If everyone refused to pay more than XXpp, that is what they would sell for. We did it with level 4 maps in the summer, when people were asking 11-13k, the 5 or so people buying level 4 maps all agreed to not go higher than 9-10, and they stabilised at 9-10.

Idk why im bothering to respond to you anyway, stfu, go attempt to town kill new players 10 times in a day and have them leave the shard, gg, idiot.

PS. Your only getting involved because your defending your e-friend, who has artificially inflated the price of points all on he's own, and started snapping up all the remaining unique choices, thus forcing them up to 2.5x the cost. I only want 2 items, they are available, its now going to cost 1000 points instead of 400. Tyvm.
?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Caswallon I don't know why you rage whenever I post something. I have been here for a year I know what I am talking about. I am simply telling you that prices will not drop like you say they should. Maybe you should learn uosa before speaking. Also I don't know what your talking about a e-friend or something? Half the time I don't even read who posts in threads I just respond. For some people gold is not really an issue, if they want something they go for it. The price inflation was and will always be inevitable at times. Grow up kid.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

dexter4321 wrote:Grow up kid.
Hello Joshua Lee.
?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Caswallon wrote:
Hello Joshua Lee.
I have made it pretty obvious I am Joshua Lee many times. Is there anything else you want to say kiddo?

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

dexter4321 wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
Hello Joshua Lee.
I have made it pretty obvious I am Joshua Lee many times. Is there anything else you want to say kiddo?
Yes I do, where's your famous cigarette of coolness and vanquishing?
?

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

This is a respectable thread about the Trophy Turn-In System. If you got something to say off the subject then take it to trash talk.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

So now you are angry that people are using free will and paying what they want to get an item faster than normal? TRUTH: Paying normal prices = getting item much slower than if you pay crazy prices.

Seems the only time someone complains that we aren't a tight community here is when it's going to cost them gold.....but it's totally fine to grief,steal, and scam them on a daily basis...right?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

I think in general people need to realize that Ultima Online free server named UOSA does not follow real world economic patterns.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

GuardianKnight wrote:So now you are angry that people are using free will and paying what they want to get an item faster than normal? TRUTH: Paying normal prices = getting item much slower than if you pay crazy prices.

Seems the only time someone complains that we aren't a tight community here is when it's going to cost them gold.....but it's totally fine to grief,steal, and scam them on a daily basis...right?
Im not angry, its just farcical that, imo, the 2.5x increase in unique item cost is solely down to you and you alone[due to your stated intent of snapping up all the remaining "good" ones in your statue thread]. If that's the games were playing, people are simply going to start paying 20kpp.

When you were inactive last week GK points dropped to 16pp. See what i wrote about level 4 tmaps prices last summer. Gold is not an issue here, its the easiest resource to come by. And dont lecture me on morals, im one of the most honest players here, my vendors are always fairly priced, I always honour trades, and I did a 1million property deal last week without a broker. I also dont claim I never PK, then jump on a RIP guilded red when I get pressured.....
?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

See, you are obviously angry and you are blaming me for prices staying up.
I didn't make the prices...i just paid them. When i pulled that "it's too high" crap, someone else bought em up. I didn't want to be beat out by bigoud, stuck, and monaxe every time someone sold them so i went ahead and paid em.

Like i said....it was only the last 20 pts i paid that. Most of them i earned , had friends donate to me, and like 60 of them i paid 13 to 15k for.

It's obvious that the pts per unique went up because they were becoming too easy to get due to people cheating with multi clients at the trophy events. I think it was commented on when i grabbed my second reward wondering where all the trophies were coming from. If anything you should be angry at the people on the server.

As for Josh taking up for me...he wasn't. I have seen josh in game like 2 times since i played.

You seriously have misplaced anger here. I was competing with 5 other people the whole time and beat them 95% of the time in a bid war in irc or forums.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Fair do's, I sent you a PM in IRC anyway, which I hope you read. People are now expecting 18pp however, that's all. Anyway, done.
?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Did you send it to me for sure? i haven't been pmed in 2 days heh

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

Why would you think trophy cost on uniques would increase because cost per trophy increased? If anything it would be the opposite, but my suspicion is that they are unrelated.

Maybe Derrick just got tired, as Halogen said, of crafting all weekend, =P

Beelzebub

Post by Beelzebub »

so.. where is the blessed deed for wepions>? I see clothing but who cares about that. maybe make it 1000 trophies for the deed aye? :?:
"Just turned blue? I can fix that!"

Captain Morgan
DodgeThis
DeathBringer

Return to “Guides”